Two amazing Acura ITR for sale at same dealership!!

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Incredible.
Would you rather: 20-year old Type-R or brand new Type-R? These are undoubtedly more beautiful, but for being anything other than a garage queen a new one will likely be more enjoyable on a daily basis.

civic2tegg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK
Country flag
Wow Hawaii hoarding all of the ITRs!

Incredible.
Would you rather: 20-year old Type-R or brand new Type-R? These are undoubtedly more beautiful, but for being anything other than a garage queen a new one will likely be more enjoyable on a daily basis.
I agree spending $40k on a car I'd be afraid to drive isn't great.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't see paying that much even if they had lower mileage. Around $15-20k would be reasonable.

StanMan

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Incredible.
The current Civic Type R is unquestionably a substantially better car in just about every measurable metric(inevitability of progress and all that) so if I could only have one car that would be a no brainer.

That said, the ITR is an absolute legend and I would love to have a clean example one day. They are collector's items for sure but would be hella fun to drive with that screaming engine; even if they aren't really fast by today's standards the handling, shifting, and engine sound would be amazing to experience.
Sponsored