First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't have cable either. Rather spend my hard earned money on other things, like my cars. Digital antenna provides me with what I need to watch, like I dream of Jeannie, Mash, Hogan's Heroes, All in the Family, Green Acres, you get my drift, lol. Racing is also big for me too. I watch other stuff on a fire stick.

LX16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
My wife likes the true crime shows. I better not tick her off now, she's watched enough to learn a few things. As for me, I'm not sure. I watch all kinds of stuff. I like cooking, travel shows too. Dr Quinn is pretty cool. I tried getting into Battlestar Galactica, but it completely ruined it for me when they started saying "frak" every other word. If I absolutely had to pick a favorite, I'd say STAR TREK I guess.

GAVZDAD

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
so say we all
I've really got back into watching Sabrina The Teenage Witch lately. My son likes it too. I remember watching it when it first came on. Man I had such a crush on Melissa Joan Hart.

delfonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
currently on the flash and westworld.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone else like that new Lethal Weapon? I'm getting somewhat addicted lol. Didn't think I'd enjoy it but its like a modern day Starsky & Hutch.

CE1_nobling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 6sp , 1997 Honda Accord EX Wagon , 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CrewCab 6.0
Country flag
Stranger Things was a pleasant surprise as well. On Netflix. Only 8 episodes but worth a watch.

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
I'm bummed out on Netflix now (been with them since the beginning) and then I read today that they've lost all sorts of contracts and now only offer 39 out of IMDB's top 250 movies or something like that. Also today, I read that comedian Chris Rock is going to get $40 million from Netflix for two shows. I love Chris Rock but $40 million for two hours is absurd, especially when good Hollywood content has been removed from me while I'm still paying despite two price increases. I like a little of their original content but I think I'm goingbto cancel.

The same goes for my cable TV. I pay $150 per month for the privilege of watching 60 percent content and 40 percent ads for shows that I could get over antenna anyway for free. And I don't consider a hundred "channels" of music actual channels. I mean, I'm not going to power up my TV just to listen to music through its puny speakers that I can listen to via stereo or my iPod. Now that they took away History 2 and replaced it with a 24hr Glenn Beck Nazi channel, I'm just going to terminate my service at the end of my contract next month. I want to distance myself from hate, divisiveness, gold-buying scams and loony-toon conspiracy propaganda, not fund it.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's your favorite TV show? I'm currently hooked catching up on Homeland and House of Cards.

Anyone else watch these? (no spoilers please)
Walking Dead nuff said lol

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I'm bummed out on Netflix now (been with them since the beginning) and then I read today that they've lost all sorts of contracts and now only offer 39 out of IMDB's top 250 movies or something like that. Also today, I read that comedian Chris Rock is going to get $40 million from Netflix for two shows. I love Chris Rock but $40 million for two hours is absurd, especially when good Hollywood content has been removed from me while I'm still paying despite two price increases. I like a little of their original content but I think I'm goingbto cancel.

The same goes for my cable TV. I pay $150 per month for the privilege of watching 60 percent content and 40 percent ads for shows that I could get over antenna anyway for free. And I don't consider a hundred "channels" of music actual channels. I mean, I'm not going to power up my TV just to listen to music through its puny speakers that I can listen to via stereo or my iPod. Now that they took away History 2 and replaced it with a 24hr Glenn Beck Nazi channel, I'm just going to terminate my service at the end of my contract next month. I want to distance myself from hate, divisiveness, gold-buying scams and loony-toon conspiracy propaganda, not fund it.
If you can get your hands on a "jailbroken" Amazon Firestick, it's worth it!!!

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Current favorites...

Survivor
Life in Pieces
The Real O'Neals
GREY'S Anatomy
blackish
Family Guy
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Showing signs it's time to end the series...I still watch it.

The Big Bang Theory
modern family

All-Time

The Newsroom
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Seinfeld
The Sorpranos
House
The Office