TuxMat Liners Review - Photos added

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
Country flag
I'm using this mats and I'm please about them! I Really like how high this mats go and protect the entire footwells! Also, the leather finish gives the car a more upscale look! I got nice compliments about them and many thought they were OEM. Got the whole set for 198.50$CAD (front and back lines). Installation was straight forward. It tooke a little effort to adjust the liners close to the seats since they are not as soft as rubber liner.http://[URL=http://s668.photobucket.com/user/elpacosv/media/Civic%20FK7/20170216_205641.jpg.html][ATTACH=full]55835[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]76646[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]55836[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]55837[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]55838[/ATTACH]

Passenger Side:

[ATTACH=full]55839[/ATTACH]

Back:

[ATTACH=full]55840[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]55841[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Last edited:

sesty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Installed these the other day. They look great and shipped quickly from Canada > NJ. Only issues I have is the material is a little too thick on the vertical sections and blocks the full range of motion of the accelerator. I tried shifting the mat slightly but it only seemed to make it worse. Its only the last 1/4~1/8 inch of travel for me, and if i really stomp on it, I can get the pedal to the floor. I probably never would have even noticed this but for the brake/ throttle display that shows the throttle open only around 85-90% when I have the pedal pressed to the floor.

I also have the tendency to rest my left heel on the floor when I have the clutch depressed and my shoe slightly snags on the ridges of the mat. I wish they would have extended the rubber heel rest a few inches to the left to accommodate 3 pedal cars better.

Overall not major complaints, I dig the looks and feel over traditional all weather mats.