• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Turn Signal Sound

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
While using handsfree calling through CarPlay, I've been getting lots of complaints from my callers that the blinker sound is ridiculously loud. I have to agree, it's got to be the loudest turn signal sound on any of my previous cars.

Thoughts?

JC-RH

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech 6MT
I agree. Can’t win them all I guess.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
What are turn signals? ;)

Yeah, they are quite loud.

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Yea I’ve gotten the same complaints too. My solution is throw the AirPods in my ear when I’m doing local driving and need to make a call.

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
In my Civic I can change the volume of the turn signal in the infotainment settings. You may want to try that on your Integra.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah. I noticed that it turns down the blower motor when navigation sound come on but not during phone calls. Also dosnet mute the blinker

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
You can adjust the volume of the turn signal click in the driver specific settings menu.

I have mine set to minimum on my primary key, where as the secondary key my parents use when I let them borrow the car has them set to maximum volume, because they tend to complain that the turn signals are too quiet.

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
You can adjust the volume of the turn signal click in the driver specific settings menu.

I have mine set to minimum on my primary key, where as the secondary key my parents use when I let them borrow the car has them set to maximum volume, because they tend to complain that the turn signals are too quiet.
Not sure if you're serious, so I'll take the bait. That said, did some further checking and found zero adjustments for that in the settings. If true, could you provide more details.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Not sure if you're serious, so I'll take the bait. That said, did some further checking and found zero adjustments for that in the settings. If true, could you provide more details.
I did too, and there is no individual setting for the turn signals anywhere. However, after looking in the manual on page 129, I found that the signals are adjustable, but they go along with the alarm, buzzers, warnings, etc.

That setting can be found in the Meter Setup of Vehicle Settings. I already had those on "Low" and the turn signals are still too loud for my liking.