First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8, red & Honda Civic X Dynamic Edition, red
Country flag
Hi,

I wonder if there is an option to turn on the Lane Assist & Brake Hold by default on the Honda Civic Type R FK8. It's a bit annoying to have to press the buttons every time I ride the car. Also turning off the Start/Stop by default would be kinda nice, but I guess this will not work here in Germany because of some laws I guess.

I already installed the Hondahack yesterday and I'm really really happy with the features to auto-hit "ok", the rear camera option & the volume down when in reverse. Now I simply wonder if the above is also possible.

PS. Maybe those things behave different in the european version then the US versions.

Thanks!
Dennis
Sponsored

doxuni

First Name
jeroen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback 2018
Country flag
Hi,

I wonder if there is an option to turn on the Lane Assist & Brake Hold by default on the Honda Civic Type R FK8. It's a bit annoying to have to press the buttons every time I ride the car. Also turning off the Start/Stop by default would be kinda nice, but I guess this will not work here in Germany because of some laws I guess.

I already installed the Hondahack yesterday and I'm really really happy with the features to auto-hit "ok", the rear camera option & the volume down when in reverse. Now I simply wonder if the above is also possible.

PS. Maybe those things behave different in the european version then the US versions.

Thanks!
Dennis
Hi,
I ordered this https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot...erId=8014755834481449&productId=4000766034759
I'm still waiting for arrival, once arrived I will let you know if it working.
Greetings,

doxuni

First Name
jeroen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic hatchback 2018
Country flag