First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does anybody have any experience with buying this from them? Absolutely love the duckbill from the pictures but the company seems shitty so i wanted to see if anybody received one from them yet and if its as good as it looks in pictures or if its just a total rip off

Sponsored

mrturtle8088

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
I follow them on IG and from what I see is that they overprice everything. I see they sell stuff that I can find on AliExpress for much more than it’s worth.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I follow them on IG and from what I see is that they overprice everything. I see they sell stuff that I can find on AliExpress for much more than it’s worth.
There seem to be more than a few sellers in the community that source quite a bit of their catalog from Alibaba / Aliexpress. :rolleyes:

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, as others above stated, it's Aliexpress / Dhgate stuff that they import and you skip the long ship time. In order to do so, you pay their marked up prices.

Probably still cheaper to choose fast shipping on one of those sites.

Also, I definitely don't like how they ask to PM for pricing. Anybody that does that, I won't order from. Just doesn't give me that warm and fuzzy feeling you know?
Sponsored