Turbo Emblem, where would you put it based on this car..

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
You're free to do that to any modern car if that's your thing. I think it looks great but it seems like a product of its times. Also decals look much better than chrome or even black vinyl badges imo.

I removed all my badges, but I wouldn't mind if the car came with a throwback decal like this on the side skirt. But I won't add them to my car either.

1607282674378.png
I hear you. I bought the turbo decals to put on the rear quarters like the Canadian models one part of me wants to put them on the other says no I got them a year ago and still haven’t put them on

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I didn't realize he had the 2.0. You should never put a turbo badge on a non turbocharged vehicle.
a friend of mine back in 1986 both me and him was 18 years old he had a 1973 Plymouth duster with a slant six he got a set of traction bars and a set of cregar SS rims from a junkyard and a lot of grey primer spray paint and high jacker rear air shocks the stupidest thing he done was he wired a speaker ( Jensen 6x9) to the coil and under the hood to give it a super charger whin the car came with a three on the tree but he bought the cheapest floor shifter for AIDS auto shop that was the worst shifting car ever

Starion

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Starion - modded
Country flag
It's kinda dated IMO. Turbo badges were all the rage in the 80s when they were the shiny toy option companies bragged about. My 88 Dodge Daytona & 1st gen 84 Laser had em on the rear, sometimes side. The 87 Starion has it stock up in the rear hatch's upper border.

Honda Civic 10th gen Turbo Emblem, where would you put it based on this car.. Picture 003

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's kinda dated IMO. Turbo badges were all the rage in the 80s when they were the shiny toy option companies bragged about. My 88 Dodge Daytona & 1st gen 84 Laser had em on the rear, sometimes side. The 87 Starion has it stock up in the rear hatch's upper border.

Picture 003.jpg
The big turbo decals are but some auto companies still put them on their turbo charged cars smaller badges the 2018 Elantra GT sport Turbo I was looking at had small turbo badges and the Canadian Honda Civic turbo models have turbo decals small but their still on the car then again years ago they use too have engine size badges on cars to for example ( 6.6 ,5.0,427,454)

krash

First Name
sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Civic EX Cpe, '20 Accord EC Sedan
Country flag
On the wall in the garage next to all the tacky decals...

When I buy a new car I specifically tell the sales-person no pin stripes, no emblems, and no dealer advertising...