Tuning options??? Si coupe

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SI coupe
Country flag
Is it possible to 'get' a tune that will only address rev hang and ECU induced shift lag? I really don't want to create more power, but am interested in making what I have more usable.
Sponsored

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Is it possible to 'get' a tune that will only address rev hang and ECU induced shift lag? I really don't want to create more power, but am interested in making what I have more usable.
Yes, ktuner includes a base stock tune (not sure it's exactly stock, but close enough). You can adjust the rev-hang paramenters as you feel. Be warned though, if you are hoping to avoid "voiding your warranty" by not increasing power, any reflash could be used against you. Doesn't matter that you kept things fairly stock.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, ktuner includes a base stock tune (not sure it's exactly stock, but close enough). You can adjust the rev-hang paramenters as you feel. Be warned though, if you are hoping to avoid "voiding your warranty" by not increasing power, any reflash could be used against you. Doesn't matter that you kept things fairly stock.
That is possible. If you flash back to stock before you bring it into a dealer than your odds are good warranty work will be honoured. If your battery goes out it is very unlikely that they will investigate your ECU deeply!
Sponsored