First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 EX CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can anyone help me with tunerview lite on the head unit? I have a 2017 civic. I disabled the BT pin code, downloaded tunerview lite with the usb and connect ktunerv1.2 to the head unit. But when I boot up tunerview lite, it either doesn’t connect, or connects with 0 readings or completely random numbers. Then when I disconnect in the tunerview app and connect again it just loads but never actually says “ktuner connected”. Also when first connecting to the head unit I have spam “Ktuner v1.2” or else it will not connect and act like a dead button. I noticed that when I hook up my computer aswell that it often has 0 readings but tells me everything is connected and logging right. I’ve only actually seen real reading about twice. Once when I first flashed my car which was perfect the first time. Second time I flashed I couldn’t get it to read no matter what so I decided to flash anyways and it flashed fine. Maybe there’s something wrong the the Ktuner unit? Don’t I have to pay for tunerview lite aswell? I can’t seem to find the menu that’s on the phone version that lets you choose which car you have I thought that might be the issue aswell. But point being I have almost never been able to read my cars temps and such and can only flash.

Honda Civic 10th gen Tunerview Lite (Ktuner V1.2) 381C159E-025D-43C6-9466-A987455E468C
Sponsored

Last edited:

sacklzement

First Name
Matthias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Could you find a solution?