freezingmoon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Country flag
My tunerview lite stopped working in my car today, 2018 civic si... has been working fine all year with it only occasionally disconnecting randomly but starting back up without a hitch when I’d either restart the car or push in the side view camera button, but today when i started my car to go work tunerview started in a frozen state and when i went to reset it by pushing in the side view camera button it just shut off and went back to the main car play screen, now when I try to start up tuner view it just quits and goes back to the main CarPlay screen and it won’t start again...
Anyone else have to deal with this at all?!?
Sponsored

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
My tunerview lite stopped working in my car today, 2018 civic si... has been working fine all year with it only occasionally disconnecting randomly but starting back up without a hitch when I’d either restart the car or push in the side view camera button, but today when i started my car to go work tunerview started in a frozen state and when i went to reset it by pushing in the side view camera button it just shut off and went back to the main car play screen, now when I try to start up tuner view it just quits and goes back to the main CarPlay screen and it won’t start again...
Anyone else have to deal with this at all?!?
Like in the other post ... update it to the latest.