First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Odyssey EX, 2018 Subaru Forester Prem, 2019 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hi All,

I have the Tunerview app installed on my Samsung Galaxy S10+. While it does connect with my KTuner v1.2 through bluetooth and I can monitor values, I can't seem to get datalogging working. Everytime I try to start a logging session, the app crashes. When I try to look for datalogs (knowing I don't have any), it says directory not found.

Has anyone else been successful using an S10+ to datalog? I've already contacted Peter at Tunerview, but haven't had success datalogging with the S10+.

Thanks everyone
Sponsored

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Hi All,

I have the Tunerview app installed on my Samsung Galaxy S10+. While it does connect with my KTuner v1.2 through bluetooth and I can monitor values, I can't seem to get datalogging working. Everytime I try to start a logging session, the app crashes. When I try to look for datalogs (knowing I don't have any), it says directory not found.

Has anyone else been successful using an S10+ to datalog? I've already contacted Peter at Tunerview, but haven't had success datalogging with the S10+.

Thanks everyone
We are still trying to find the issue. Did you updated to the latest version?

OP
OP
exit2302

exit2302

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just did. Have yet to try it out, bad weather here. Hopefully it works. Wanted to get some logs during my trackday in April.

On another note, has the app worked well on the OnePlus phones? I don't think I will be sticking with Samsung phones in the future. Every Samsung phone I've had had issues pairing with one device or another, and I never seem to learn my lesson.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just did. Have yet to try it out, bad weather here. Hopefully it works. Wanted to get some logs during my trackday in April.

On another note, has the app worked well on the OnePlus phones? I don't think I will be sticking with Samsung phones in the future. Every Samsung phone I've had had issues pairing with one device or another, and I never seem to learn my lesson.
Can't confirm if the OnePlus works better since I never had one. I have several phone for testing and have zero issue.

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
I didn't have problems with oneplus7 pro or oneplus 3, haven't tried recently tho, I allways datalog with laptop.

OP
OP
exit2302

exit2302

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wish I could datalog with a laptop on the track, but I currently don't have a secure setup for one (track requirements). I don't have one for my cellphone either, but will probably be easier to set one up. I really would like to get this working on a Samsung phone (don't have the money to get a new phone) because the app has a neat feature to record the driving on the track while displaying data on the screen. I will do what I can to help the TunerView folks find a solution.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I wish I could datalog with a laptop on the track, but I currently don't have a secure setup for one (track requirements). I don't have one for my cellphone either, but will probably be easier to set one up. I really would like to get this working on a Samsung phone (don't have the money to get a new phone) because the app has a neat feature to record the driving on the track while displaying data on the screen. I will do what I can to help the TunerView folks find a solution.
Try the latest version and let me know via email. Also, you can use the KTuner onboard datalog option.
Sponsored