Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
I have a ‘19 Si and about to be FBO...W-2 turbo, 27won inlet pipe and RMM.. PRL - intercooler , FP/DP, Remark exhaust . Already have the PRL CAI race MAF. Not sure if I should take the 5 hour drive to see Drob , or if there are trustworthy tuners in NE Ohio- thanks!
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a ‘19 Si and about to be FBO...W-2 turbo, 27won inlet pipe and RMM.. PRL - intercooler , FP/DP, Remark exhaust . Already have the PRL CAI race MAF. Not sure if I should take the 5 hour drive to see Drob , or if there are trustworthy tuners in NE Ohio- thanks!
If you are in that deep I would highly recommend packing your bags and taking that 5 hour drive. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
If you are in that deep I would highly recommend packing your bags and taking that 5 hour drive. :thumbsup:
I’ve been stocking up all winter, so my garage is essentially FBO...? I’m having a local place that offers dyno and tuning , do the work( all the part installs). From what I see, they have a very good rep. They specialize in performance on imports and especially Honda. But I will obviously need some tune to drive around even before I go to Drob. .. doubt my TSP 1+ will handle all that ?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve been stocking up all winter, so my garage is essentially FBO...? I’m having a local place that offers dyno and tuning , do the work( all the part installs). From what I see, they have a very good rep. They specialize in performance on imports and especially Honda. But I will obviously need some tune to drive around even before I go to Drob. .. doubt my TSP 1+ will handle all that ?
Yeah you don't want to use that tune with an aftermarket turbocharger.

FYI if you do decide to let Derek tune the car I know that he would be happy to provide a starter tune for you that would allow you to drive the car once you get the new good installed.

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
Yeah you don't want to use that tune with an aftermarket turbocharger.

FYI if you do decide to let Derek tune the car I know that he would be happy to provide a starter tune for you that would allow you to drive the car once you get the new good installed.

OP
OP
Juddtastic77

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si sedan
Country flag
I was reading that on the IMW site... that’s probably a good idea. The W-2 also offers one that’s compatible with my PRL race CAI...I’m sure it hat could get me around temporarily. Thank you for your insight! Much appreciated!