JaviXGen

First Name
Javi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Does anyone know any good tuners here in Cali that work on the X gens I’ve been wanting a pro tune for a while now but I’m having trouble finding a tuner. Eventually I’d like to move on up to a type r soon but might just go with an STI because I haven’t heard of any reputable tuners for our platform here in California. I don’t want to do remote tuning because that seems like a hassle.
Sponsored

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Daniel butler is located in San Diego I believe. Not too sure how his appointment setup is but maybe hit him up on ig.

Also, I heard he prefers tuning with hondata

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
i dont recommend tuners from cali if you use ktuner (not recommended to use hondata either for the L15s). Just rent a spot for a dyno and use their wifi to send datalogs with a tuner out of state

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
honestly this seems like more of a hassle than anything because I can imagine an out of state tuner just leaving me hanging and blame it on a bad connection and from the lack of responses on here I guess I gotta go make a subi forum account now lol thanks for the help tho!
I mean you don't need a dyno anyway. Tuning is done with the data the tuner sees in the logs to make adjustments accordingly, they would be looking at the same data when dyno tuning. Dyno tuning is just to see delta

kultofkek

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI, 2003 Honda CRV
Country flag
honestly this seems like more of a hassle than anything because I can imagine an out of state tuner just leaving me hanging and blame it on a bad connection and from the lack of responses on here I guess I gotta go make a subi forum account now lol thanks for the help tho!

understandable. Yeah usually Subi/86/BRZ dudes get tuning treatment better due to most of them being local in california
Sponsored