Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
A couple months ago, I started the official "CivicX tuning reliability survey" for the community. The idea is to see how well (long term) the tuned cars are holding up. The survey is for the Si, non-Si and Type R. Whether you're tuned with Hondata, KTuner, JB4 or something else, all are welcome to add their experience. So far the response has been good and hopefully we can get some more Type R owners onboard.

The tuning survey thread is here.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/tuned-civic-x-reliability-experience-survey-now-with-stats.42361/

Thanks for helping out.
Sponsored

Earth Dreams UK

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r FK 8
Country flag
Hi, I’ve been modding my 2019 fk8 here in the UK, and now got to the point when I need a tune, Hondata is extremely new over here and only a few companies, I feel are trustworthy.. can anyone tell me what sort of figures I could expect? My car is full bolt on, and here in the UK we run 99 Ron there only a handful of modded Type Rs in the UK so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Honda Civic 10th gen Tuned FK8 owners, the community needs your input {filename}
[/IMG]

Last edited:

mLkctR

SoFlo
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CW CTR
Country flag
Hi, I’ve been modding my 2019 fk8 here in the UK, and now got to the point when I need a tune, Hondata is extremely new over here and only a few companies, I feel are trustworthy.. can anyone tell me what sort of figures I could expect? My car is full bolt on, and here in the UK we run 99 octane, there only a handful of modded Type Rs in the UK so any advice would be greatly appreciated

Honda Civic 10th gen Tuned FK8 owners, the community needs your input {filename}
[/IMG]
you use 99 RON , not 99 Octane. Which is around 94 octane.
Sponsored