NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone, so I have ktuner 1.2 installed on my car with the tsp stage one tune. I have to install the version for the cobra cai race maf because im installing it tomorrow. Its a long story but I had to move my desktop to the garage just to flash the car. Can I upload the new tune on my phone or something instead this time or do I have to move the pc again ?
Sponsored

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey everyone, so I have ktuner 1.2 installed on my car with the tsp stage one tune. I have to install the version for the cobra cai race maf because im installing it tomorrow. Its a long story but I had to move my desktop to the garage just to flash the car. Can I upload the new tune on my phone or something instead this time or do I have to move the pc again ?
You can store multiple tunes in different slots. Right before you upload a tune it should ask to either save to a slot or flash directly.

Make sure you label them or remember which tune you put in each slot.

OP
OP
NicKoLi

NicKoLi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
You can store multiple tunes in different slots. Right before you upload a tune it should ask to either save to a slot or flash directly.

Make sure you label them or remember which tune you put in each slot.
would I be able to flash a new tune from my phone though ? im confused I just dont want to have to move my desktop again. I can hook up the dongle to my pc upload the tune .. plug the dongle back in the car and flash it that way ?

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
would I be able to flash a new tune from my phone though ? im confused I just dont want to have to move my desktop again. I can hook up the dongle to my pc upload the tune .. plug the dongle back in the car and flash it that way ?
Only need to use a PC when locking/unlocking the unit to your ECU. Otherwise, just upload new tunes to the unit from your PC and use the TunerView app to flash.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Yes. Like fenix said, just download the Tunerview app and make sure to pair your phone the v1.2.

Itll be from the ktuner menu on the app

Honda Civic 10th gen Tune help please Screenshot_20200715-221512_TunerView
Sponsored