TSP TUNE NOT WORKING

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, Boosted Street and Track Monster 91 CRX Si.
Country flag
I finally got around to installing what I thought was TSP Stage 1 in my Si Coupe last night after work. Went through the process, finalized. Started the car, idled fine and went to bed. Got up and had only setup the AFR meter and Knock. Well, instantly knock was at 110. By the time I got to the gas station it read 139 I believe. I figured it just needed a restart. After was done at the pump, restarted and knock was reading 10. OMG....ok. It's possible I had it set to the wrong knock that doesn't show .50, it was late, and I just chose one quick before bed. So at this point, I have to get to work and figure I can fudge with it here. Almost to work and BLAMMO, all the warning lights kick, car goes into limp mode and I limp off the freeway to a parking lot. THANK GOD I bought the V2 and could re-flash in the parking lot to factory. Started the car up, drove fine. Also, when I was driving before, it definitely felt off. I didn't even get on it and as I was about to, that is when it popped and went into nutzo mode. Car is BONE STOCK, not even 10,000 miles on it. 2018 Coupe Si. HELP please. I did data log from the house to the gas station and from the gas station to when it popped. When I get home, I'll upload them and have them ready to email to whomever. Had high hopes dashed so quickly. For such an expensive unit, the touch screen is hard to see in the sun (not even direct sun) and it's not really all that responsive. It makes the honda head unit feel responsive in comparison.

Oh, and my sideloaded Kindle HD 8 with Tunerview won't connect via bluetooth either
Sponsored

Last edited:

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I finally got around to installing what I thought was TSP Stage 1 in my Si Coupe last night after work. Went through the process, finalized. Started the car, idled fine and went to bed. Got up and had only setup the AFR meter and Knock. Well, instantly knock was at 110. By the time I got to the gas station it read 139 I believe. I figured it just needed a restart. After was done at the pump, restarted and knock was reading 10. OMG....ok. It's possible I had it set to the wrong knock that doesn't show .50, it was late, and I just chose one quick before bed. So at this point, I have to get to work and figure I can fudge with it here. Almost to work and BLAMMO, all the warning lights kick, car goes into limp mode and I limp off the freeway to a parking lot. THANK GOD I bought the V2 and could re-flash in the parking lot to factory. Started the car up, drove fine. Also, when I was driving before, it definitely felt off. I didn't even get on it and as I was about to, that is when it popped and went into nutzo mode. Car is BONE STOCK, not even 10,000 miles on it. 2018 Coupe Si. HELP please. I did data log from the house to the gas station and from the gas station to when it popped. When I get home, I'll upload them and have them ready to email to whomever. Had high hopes dashed so quickly. For such an expensive unit, the touch screen is hard to see in the sun (not even direct sun) and it's not really all that responsive. It makes the honda head unit feel responsive in comparison.

Oh, and my sideloaded Kindle HD 8 with Tunerview won't connect via bluetooth either
None of what you mention makes sense.

Email me the file you received, and a log of the car running after a flash.

[email protected]

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Sounds like you installed your Race MAF tune without the Race MAF intake you purchased. Please confirm via email, we can send the plain file if you are not going to install the intake for whatever reason.

OP
OP
VooDuuChild

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sounds like you installed your Race MAF tune without the Race MAF intake you purchased. Please confirm via email, we can send the plain file if you are not going to install the intake for whatever reason.
OMG...ok, I was under the assumption the TSP stage 1s were all the same. Yes, I purchased the PRL Cobra Race MAF at the same time, but haven't had a chance to get it, or my exhaust put on due to needing a lift, even for the intake (had a massive offroad accident last year, limits my mobility.. That has to be it, I put the wrong tune in. If you can, you can send the standard TSP file to
I won't have access to a lift or help to do the intake for a while.

Last edited:

OP
OP
VooDuuChild

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Or, I can just leave it alone and wait until I can get my parts on. It's no biggie.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
OMG...ok, I was under the assumption the TSP stage 1s were all the same. Yes, I purchased the PRL Cobra Race MAF at the same time, but haven't had a chance to get it, or my exhaust put on due to needing a lift, even for the intake (had a massive offroad accident last year, limits my mobility.. That has to be it, I put the wrong tune in. If you can, you can send the standard TSP file to [email protected] so that I can run that until I can get my parts in.
I won't have access to a lift or help to do the intake for a while.
You do not need a lift. It can be all done without taking the bumper off easily.

OP
OP
VooDuuChild

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You do not need a lift. It can be all done without taking the bumper off easily.
I could if I wasn't hurt in an accident last year like I posted above. Trust me, I cannot do without a lift.

OP
OP
VooDuuChild

VooDuuChild

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Once again, TSP with the amazing customer service comes through and on the weekend no less. Reading of their customer service is why I went with their product.
Sponsored