DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Finally received my KTuner from TSP in the mail a few days ago and flashed Stage 1+. Being my first time doing anything like his the process was easier than I expected, but I do work in IT for a living so it wasn't hard to figure out.. Tweaking the settings and the LED lights (for V2) is super easy, so is saving / uploading multiple tunes.

As for the tune itself.. WOW! I mainly got this to remove rev hang and it does so beautifully, but the entire feel of the car is just so much smoother now. Not to mention the extra torque, now THIS is a fun drive!! 100% recommend this tune!

Also I'm having way too much fun with just the noise from the two step / launch control setting lol. I would never launch this car on stock everything but it's fun to hear, just need an exhaust now so it sounds even better !
How do I do launch control?
Sponsored

Razzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How do I do launch control?
Just hit the gas while stationary in neutral, your RPMs won't go higher than 3k by default. You can adjust this by pressing down the clutch and hit cancel although it reverts back to 3k at startup

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Just hit the gas while stationary in neutral, your RPMs won't go higher than 3k by default. You can adjust this by pressing down the clutch and hit cancel although it reverts back to 3k at startup
Thanks

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Much love to TSP. They hooked it up with my tune. I won't give specifics but I merely asked a question with intention for future mods and they went above and beyond. What an amazing company producing quality products. Thanks TSP for all you guys do.

Sincerely,

Your New Loyal Customer.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Much love to TSP. They hooked it up with my tune. I won't give specifics but I merely asked a question with intention for future mods and they went above and beyond. What an amazing company producing quality products. Thanks TSP for all you guys do.

Sincerely,

Your New Loyal Customer.
I’ve had a similar experience in the past. Hence my desire to wait for TSP to make a Stage 1+ file with map 1 at 26# and being fine to wait until they make it happen. Stage 1 not-plus has been good enough for nearly 3 years now and they did some good things for me along the way. I’m patient and can wait to give them my money once they’ve got a shuffled file for me. With my few interactions I’ve had with them, they seem to really be a good group of folks.

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
I’ve had a similar experience in the past. Hence my desire to wait for TSP to make a Stage 1+ file with map 1 at 26# and being fine to wait until they make it happen. Stage 1 not-plus has been good enough for nearly 3 years now and they did some good things for me along the way. I’m patient and can wait to give them my money once they’ve got a shuffled file for me. With my few interactions I’ve had with them, they seem to really be a good group of folks.
Don't want to just leave the KTuner installed? It's not like it sticks out and is in the way. Although it definitely doesn't have the most secure connection when it is installed. For my driving style, for example this morning, having it start up on map 1 is beneficial as I was late this morning and going hard on the throttle from stops and low RPM's.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't want to just leave the KTuner installed? It's not like it sticks out and is in the way. Although it definitely doesn't have the most secure connection when it is installed. For my driving style, for example this morning, having it start up on map 1 is beneficial as I was late this morning and going hard on the throttle from stops and low RPM's.
Not really. I traded my V2 for a 1.2 awhile back thinking I’d run Tunerview 24/7. I found that it disconnected so often that was more trouble than it was worth. I just gave up on it and brought it back inside. I never had my V2 plugged in other than to flash and do a short data log to make sure the car took to the tune fine.

michigidi

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 1990 Eagle Talon Tsi awd 1980 Toyota Corolla turbo
Country flag
Yes, we've tested them all :) Whiteline does have the least amount of NVH with their insert; the only time you'll ever feel it is initially when setting off in Reverse, and ever so slightly when at idle with the AC on. Perrin inserts you'll feel much more with the AC on, initially in Reverse, and setting off in 1st. Pros of Perrin are more direct feeling than Whiteline's insert, and less overall wheel hop during an aggressive start.

We offer both :)

Whiteline: https://unity-performance.com/products/whiteline-rear-motor-mount-bushing

Perrin 1.5T: https://unity-performance.com/products/perrin-rmm-insert-2016-civic-1-5t-6mt
Agreed. I don't have experience with the whiteline but with the perrin inserts you are on point with the NVH. There is a slight buzzing with the A/C on but very tolerable. Before I couldn't stand all the "shattering" from the dashboard but now its ok. On initial drive off from 1st gear you may FEEL a little bit of shaking from the mount. Nothing major to be honest. Any of these observations and feels become less apparent after 2nd gear. Overall I like the tsp plus tune with the perrin inserts.

tcr1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I received my programming today (stage 1+) I am stock .
More power and less aggressive than + 6 Hondata.
The power is progressive so if the driving is handled well there is no more danger than the + 6.

thank you Two Step Performance :thumbsup:

likewater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

jbtee

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
In regards to E85 mixing with 91, according to the calculators and mixing tables i've researched, it seems that one would need to mix about 2 gallons with 8 gallons of 91 to make 93 octane gas. I've been seeing a lot of 1-1.5 gallons of E85 recommendations. Any reason not to mix 2 gallons of E85 with 91? Potential harm?

danfg2

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Platinum White Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
In regards to E85 mixing with 91, according to the calculators and mixing tables i've researched, it seems that one would need to mix about 2 gallons with 8 gallons of 91 to make 93 octane gas. I've been seeing a lot of 1-1.5 gallons of E85 recommendations. Any reason not to mix 2 gallons of E85 with 91? Potential harm?
I think its because you will be at/above E20 if its over 2 gallons.

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Thank you. I've seen similar sites like this and called many of the stations listed as carrying E85 and they all say they don't have it. I'm just going to have to go by a few. Some of the people I've spoken to sound like they have NO IDEA what E85 is. WTF!!!

Thanks again.
If you pass by a Rebel that has Arco gas, there’s a good chance they have e85. I’ve been to a few around the valley. I hit up Cheyenne & Tenaya if close to home or Trop & Jones if close to work.
Sponsored