Vehicle Showcase

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Flashed +tonight.
Start things off, i just moved from florida back to the west coast so they have no 93 here (kinda mad) but there is 85 all over. So after putting the tune on the ktuner i headed to the gas station since i needed a fill anyways. Put a gallon of 85 and filled up rest with 91 as is recommended. flashed at the pump and then drove across town, Didnt get on it one bit. matter of fact i dont think i even saw 10 pounds of boost. even driving like such a grandpa you can notice how different this tune is. people saying the tune is "smooth" is such an understatement i cant explain enough! THIS TUNE IS SILKY SMOOTH!!
first things first, idle RPM. I cant really explain this well because my car is different from everyone else are all of ours are, but it just feels way better at idle! I also feel like it allows the get up from idle to first to be a LOT easier!
rev hang disabled. I know ive read a few people with 2020s having issues with the HORRIBLE stutter from first to second with rev hang disabled but NOT ONCE did that happen... I dont know if its the throttle padding they added or what but im never touching cruise main on city streets again because this baby is SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!
honestly didnt realize how fast i was going. Like i said, drove like a grandpa across town. but even on streets with limits of35-45 id find myself looking at the speedometer and not realizing i was going 60. ITS JUST SO SMOOOTHH!!!!!!
going back home :D . so once knock got low enough on the way back home (around .50-.52, still not down to .49 yet) i decided to test it out a bit more. MIND YOU IM IN MAP 2 THE WHOLE TIME, of course sport on. pretty much map 2 on this tune is map 3 on regular stage 1 i feel.... but without that sudden jolt of power and then it feels like nothing in the mid-top. This tune puts power allll the way through the mid and i let off at around 5500rpm so im assuming it even carried to redline. and of course being in Vegas at night some random WRX noticed me driving like a moron so he thought he could play around... Naw dude, enjoy that blooming onion gapplebees used to sell back in the day.
Ladies and gentlemen, if youre on even thinking of this tune just stop... buy it. buy it now! I can 110% tell you, you will NOT be disappointed whatsoever.! and if youre on stage 1 right now and you dont pay 75 bucks for the extra power and SMOOTHNESS youre missing out man.
Touuuuche TSP!!
and gtman ill update when i get a few more miles on her!

marcopolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
@Two Step Performance
Is there an option for map 2 to run 21psi without having to use the sport button? I ran the original TSP stage 1 for awhile and am currently running Phearable 1.5. I really like not having to use the sport button to increase boost. A tad too stiff for daily driving. If that is an option at some point, I would love to try this tune!

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm... well I just got my tires replaced a couple of days ago, so I’m not breaking loose every which way with the old Stage 1. Perhaps it’s time. @Two Step Performance ... are y’all still providing inverse files by request to make the 26# map in the map 1 position? I’ve been dailying the old 24.5# map since July of 2018 and I’d be sad in my pants if I couldn't start up w/the hot map selected by default.

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
TSP STAGE 1+: I upgraded to this tune a little under 1,000 miles ago. I have some observations I wanted to share. I observe that compared to the original TSP tune, there is a difference in how how much vacuum and/or how quickly the engine goes into vacuum when off throttle and with the clutch pressed. I believe this is what people refer to when they say it shifts smoother. I notice a little difference, but honestly I drove the original TSP tune smoothly as well. It is a matter of learning the tune and adjusting how you shift to match what the car is doing.

Yes, I do feel the power is more linear and pulls harder up top. I have only been on tune 2. I notice a difference both in normal mode which is where I normally drive, and in sport mode.

Fuel trims and Knock Control- On my first tank, I preemptively made an E15 mixture by putting in .75 gallons of E85. I normally use Shell 93, but supplemented with Sheetz for the E85 and the rest of their 93. My first tank I never saw above .49 knock control. My next tank, I just used 93. Knock control would go up to .52 when flooring it with ambient temps between 30-60 and intake temps between 60-100. This was on the 19.5 tune. That being said, on original TSP knock control would go up to .62 when it was warm enough on a certain stretch of road. On that same stretch, I haven't seen above .52 thus far. For my next tank I have supplemented some E85 again and got on it hard today. Knock control stayed at .49.

Fuel trims have been around +3.0 LTFT with the ambient temps between 30-50. Lately it has been getting into the 60's and up to 70 and LTFT has gone down to +1 and 0 several times.

The increased idle speed to 800 is wonderful, it should have been set there from the factory. I'm looking forward to seeing what an upgraded intercooler will do for me this summer.

Razzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I'm just about to buy a Ktuner for the first time and I'm torn between TSP Stage 1+ and Phearable 1.5. Doing research on TSP Stage 1 vs Phearable 1.5 it seems the consensus is the Phearable is a more smooth experience, but there isn't much info on Stage 1+ since it's new.

Can anyone comment on Phearable 1.5 vs TSP Stage 1+ ?

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
Hmm... well I just got my tires replaced a couple of days ago, so I’m not breaking loose every which way with the old Stage 1. Perhaps it’s time. @Two Step Performance ... are y’all still providing inverse files by request to make the 26# map in the map 1 position? I’ve been dailying the old 24.5# map since July of 2018 and I’d be sad in my pants if I couldn't start up w/the hot map selected by default.
I'm just about to buy a Ktuner for the first time and I'm torn between TSP Stage 1+ and Phearable 1.5. Doing research on TSP Stage 1 vs Phearable 1.5 it seems the consensus is the Phearable is a more smooth experience, but there isn't much info on Stage 1+ since it's new.

Can anyone comment on Phearable 1.5 vs TSP Stage 1+ ?
Based on consensus don't rule out phearable 1.5R which is their updated race tune on their already loved 1.5 tune. The Phearable tune has more torque but from what I'm getting from both tunes is that both are incredibly smooth. I'm still watching both but leaning more towards Phearable.

Razzak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Based on consensus don't rule out phearable 1.5R which is their updated race tune on their already loved 1.5 tune. The Phearable tune has more torque but from what I'm getting from both tunes is that both are incredibly smooth. I'm still watching both but leaning more towards Phearable.
Well I'm not looking to push the limits, just want to get rid of rev hang and add a little extra 'oomph' with a smooth driving experience. My car is still stock and probably will be for the next little while. I'm not racing with this car, it's my daily and I love just cruising around, pushing it a bit when I get the chance.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After all this time on TSP Stage 1 and actually being perfectly fine with its rawer (or more jerky/less smooth as some call it) nature from all I’ve read... I’d probably consider myself a TSP-fan-boy and give them my money again for a few more ponies up top. I have zero interest in huge slugs of midrange torque. Extra torque/power north of 4000 RPM to redline after the torque peak is my only reason for considering getting another flash. It’s also how I can daily a 24.5# map for over two and a half years (with being on basemaps before that right after I got the car) and still have no issues on the stock clutch.

DHM85

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si
Country flag
After all this time on TSP Stage 1 and actually being perfectly fine with its rawer (or more jerky/less smooth as some call it) nature from all I’ve read... I’d probably consider myself a TSP-fan-boy and give them my money again for a few more ponies up top. I have zero interest in huge slugs of midrange torque. Extra torque/power north of 4000 RPM to redline after the torque peak is my only reason for considering getting another flash. It’s also how I can daily a 24.5# map for over two and a half years (with being on basemaps before that right after I got the car) and still have no issues on the stock clutch.
"with zero issues on stock clutch"

You sir, are my hero. Another reason for me leaning towards Phearable was 10% military discount on all products. I don't know if it's on top of already ongoing sales though.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"with zero issues on stock clutch"

You sir, are my hero. Another reason for me leaning towards Phearable was 10% military discount on all products. I don't know if it's on top of already ongoing sales though.
Naw... I got it. I’d be eligible for this discount too. Considering how trouble free my TSP tune has been and how they came to the market to offer a a la carte tune w/o having to buy the Ktuner/Hondata itself when Vit’s folks told me to pound sand back in late 2017/early 2018 when I offered to pay $100 or whatever they’d like (within reason) for just the file... they’ve earned my loyalty. I got it way early on the release and think I might have paid $60 for it or something stupid cheap.

I encourage folks to try TSP... Phearable... MAP... whoever if they want. I’m just a TSP guy I guess. They’ve done a couple other good things for me in that time too they never had to with regard to their products keeping me from having to rebuy the tune when they didn’t have to (and I was prepared and willing to fork out the cash to buy it again)so, in that way, I feel right to continue to give them my business.

I’m still unhappy it’s not called “One and Three-Quarters” though. TSPs marketing guy dropped the ball.;)

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag
Naw... I got it. I’d be eligible for this discount too. Considering how trouble free my TSP tune has been and how they came to the market to offer a a la carte tune w/o having to buy the Ktuner/Hondata itself when Vit’s folks told me to pound sand back in late 2017/early 2018 when I offered to pay $100 or whatever they’d like (within reason) for just the file... they’ve earned my loyalty. I got it way early on the release and think I might have paid $60 for it or something stupid cheap.

I encourage folks to try TSP... Phearable... MAP... whoever if they want. I’m just a TSP guy I guess. They’ve done a couple other good things for me in that time too they never had to with regard to their products keeping me from having to rebuy the tune when they didn’t have to (and I was prepared and willing to fork out the cash to buy it again)so, in that way, I feel right to continue to give them my business.

I’m still unhappy it’s not called “One and Three-Quarters” though. TSPs marketing guy dropped the ball.;)
I agree, TSP has given me ZERO issues! A man has to be Loyal

Honda Hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Another early adopter here after Vit abandoned the community. 2.5 trouble free years in, and TSP has earned my loyalty as well. Plus - the upgrade is very reasonably priced for those who’ve already made the plunge into stage 1.

And, if @Two Step Performance is listening, here’s another vote for the inverse file. I switched to that with TSP 1 as soon as @charleswrivers posted about the possibility, and TSP provided it with no additional fee.

I requested the inverse when I purchased 1+, but it wasn’t available at the time. They put me on a waiting list. Perhaps if enough members request it of @D-RobIMW, it’ll be made available!

likewater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Flashed +tonight.
Start things off, i just moved from florida back to the west coast so they have no 93 here (kinda mad) but there is 85 all over. So after putting the tune on the ktuner i headed to the gas station since i needed a fill anyways. Put a gallon of 85 and filled up rest with 91 as is recommended. flashed at the pump and then drove across town, Didnt get on it one bit. matter of fact i dont think i even saw 10 pounds of boost. even driving like such a grandpa you can notice how different this tune is. people saying the tune is "smooth" is such an understatement i cant explain enough! THIS TUNE IS SILKY SMOOTH!!
first things first, idle RPM. I cant really explain this well because my car is different from everyone else are all of ours are, but it just feels way better at idle! I also feel like it allows the get up from idle to first to be a LOT easier!
rev hang disabled. I know ive read a few people with 2020s having issues with the HORRIBLE stutter from first to second with rev hang disabled but NOT ONCE did that happen... I dont know if its the throttle padding they added or what but im never touching cruise main on city streets again because this baby is SMOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!
honestly didnt realize how fast i was going. Like i said, drove like a grandpa across town. but even on streets with limits of35-45 id find myself looking at the speedometer and not realizing i was going 60. ITS JUST SO SMOOOTHH!!!!!!
going back home :D . so once knock got low enough on the way back home (around .50-.52, still not down to .49 yet) i decided to test it out a bit more. MIND YOU IM IN MAP 2 THE WHOLE TIME, of course sport on. pretty much map 2 on this tune is map 3 on regular stage 1 i feel.... but without that sudden jolt of power and then it feels like nothing in the mid-top. This tune puts power allll the way through the mid and i let off at around 5500rpm so im assuming it even carried to redline. and of course being in Vegas at night some random WRX noticed me driving like a moron so he thought he could play around... Naw dude, enjoy that blooming onion gapplebees used to sell back in the day.
Ladies and gentlemen, if youre on even thinking of this tune just stop... buy it. buy it now! I can 110% tell you, you will NOT be disappointed whatsoever.! and if youre on stage 1 right now and you dont pay 75 bucks for the extra power and SMOOTHNESS youre missing out man.
Touuuuche TSP!!
and gtman ill update when i get a few more miles on her!
Sweet. I'm in Vegas also. Are you on the stock clutch?

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Speaking of MAP, does anyone run their tune or has had it in the past? I heard they had that first tune they did and then released another updated one.
Sponsored