TSP Stage 1+ ?

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have a bone stock SI other than a catback exhaust is this the right tune to get for my daily? I want to make sure it is still reliable while just getting a bit more out of the car. Was planning on getting a Ktuner just for revhang delete but this looks great.
Given that it was literally just released, I doubt anyone can speak to the reliability of it yet. Maybe try their old tune that many have used if you are worried about it
Sponsored

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Wish I had higher than 91 in my area for this
Just throw a gallon or so of e85 in. That’s what I have been doing to keep knock control in check with 91. I’m used to doing it every fill up now so I’ll just continue once I load up the new tune.

ValkenDnB

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Just throw a gallon or so of e85 in. That’s what I have been doing to keep knock control in check with 91. I’m used to doing it every fill up now so I’ll just continue once I load up the new tune.
Do you wait until your fuel light comes up to make sure you don’t overfill with e85 or do you use some sort of calculator

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Do you wait until your fuel light comes up to make sure you don’t overfill with e85 or do you use some sort of calculator
id assume if youre under half a tank just put a gallon of e in and then fill the rest with 91. it should mix it up enough

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
TSP says a gallon will do it so if you just eyeball your gas gauge when you fill up and go off of .25g per quarter tank it should be fine. I usually end up being close to fuel light before I fill up so I throw a gallon in

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
Even e85 is on the other side of town for its closest available spot. I’d be driving 30 minutes each way out of my way every fill up. I’d love the extra performance, but that’s a lot of effort for a daily driven civic

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are lucky. There are literally only a handful of stations selling E85 in my state and it's about a 50+ mile drive to the nearest one for me.

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Even e85 is on the other side of town for its closest available spot. I’d be driving 30 minutes each way out of my way every fill up. I’d love the extra performance, but that’s a lot of effort for a daily driven civic
Understandable. I wouldn’t want to do that either. The station I go to is only a few miles away from my office so it is a bit more convenient for me than others.

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
anyone in san diego know if they have 93? or e85? im moving there in about 12 days

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Shipping? On an emailed file? Yikes. Clearly a glitch TSP needs to fix asap.
This was resolved earlier this evening. Anyone that paid shipping was refunded. :thumbsup:

quick question, if were somewhere with no 93 oct gas and have to get lower fuel, will that mess anything up or just power loss?
The best solution in a case like this would be to dial it back until you get better fuel in the tank. You can always revert to map slot 1 and take it easy on the pedal. If you fill it up with 87 octane and try to run around at WOT in map slot 3 you are going to have some trouble.

I have a bone stock SI other than a catback exhaust is this the right tune to get for my daily? I want to make sure it is still reliable while just getting a bit more out of the car. Was planning on getting a Ktuner just for revhang delete but this looks great.
This is a great option for you. We do include 3 power levels that you can customize even further with the quick boost by gear settings if desired.

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
@Two Step Performance so on TSP 1 map 3 was normal mode 19psi and sport mode bumped the boost. With TSP1+ it is saying normal mode in map 3 is 26psi right of the bat?! And then what does putting in sport mode do? Same psi?? What’s the difference between Normal and Sport in map 3 exactly??

Honda Civic 10th gen TSP Stage 1+ ? 76665B7A-D8ED-46E1-AD58-569558043691

Nick6

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just to help anyone out wondering if their clutch will slip. I'm full bolt ons and stock clutch. about 12k miles. I got my car tuned by @derftuned here in south florida. Car made 250hp and 290+ torque on the dyno and no clutch slipping. I can upload the dyno chart if u guys want. So if tsp stage 1+ is supposably putting out the same numbers as my custom tune, you can be fine on stock clutch. So far i'm on this tune for about 750 miles and no clutch slippage and the car has seen a track day on the new tune and will see one this saturday too

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Just to help anyone out wondering if their clutch will slip. I'm full bolt ons and stock clutch. about 12k miles. I got my car tuned by @derftuned here in south florida. Car made 250hp and 290+ torque on the dyno and no clutch slipping. I can upload the dyno chart if u guys want. So if tsp stage 1+ is supposably putting out the same numbers as my custom tune, you can be fine on stock clutch. So far i'm on this tune for about 750 miles and no clutch slippage and the car has seen a track day on the new tune and will see one this saturday too
Thanks for the info man. This might make me sleep better at night ?? I’m excited to feel the improvements of this soon.

KingIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Sedan
Country flag
anyone in san diego know if they have 93? or e85? im moving there in about 12 days
No 93 at any stations down here, but plenty of e85 all over. I use pearsonfuels website to find the nearest one. Btw, welcome to SD! Join our group on IG @SDxGenz :)
Sponsored