It's the weekend. Expect it Monday.
Sponsored

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
how long does the tune take to deliver? I ordered last night nothing yet
Tune orders placed during business hours are typically fulfilled via email the same day. Orders outside of business hours are filled the following business day.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I just realized Monday is a holiday, so maybe Tuesday at the latest.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick update,

This tune definitely pulls harder for longer at upper RPM range, knock is steady at .49 with 91 chevron and 1.5 gallons of e85, fuel trims are still within +/- 5 for both short and long.

Interestingly enough my clutch isn't slipping as it did on regular stage 1. Will continue to play around with it but so far I'm happy with the upgrade and seems like a perfect target for those who don't want to custom tune and don't want to go full flex fuel.

Thanks @Two Step Performance !

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
Are there any changes to the throttle response that might improve the dead throttle pedal that frequently occurs when trying to blip to rev match? One of my biggest annoyances is trying to blip to rev match downshifting from 6->5 or 5->4 and the pedal does nothing.

Asusa

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Confused about one thing: I have not bought the KTuner unit yet and I could plan to buy it from TSP, but to get the Stage 1+ tune would I buy the full price one after buying the KTuner module from then or would I qualify for the upgrade price on top of buying the KTuner bundle from TSP, or would it already be in the KTuner bundle they sell?

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Confused about one thing: I have not bought the KTuner unit yet and I could plan to buy it from TSP, but to get the Stage 1+ tune would I buy the full price one after buying the KTuner module from then or would I qualify for the upgrade price on top of buying the KTuner bundle from TSP, or would it already be in the KTuner bundle they sell?
On their Ktuner product page you can select the 1+ tune in the dropdown menu

Chaucer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Quick update,

This tune definitely pulls harder for longer at upper RPM range, knock is steady at .49 with 91 chevron and 1.5 gallons of e85, fuel trims are still within +/- 5 for both short and long.
Does your 91oct already have 10% ethanol, or is it 100% gas? Unless my math is wrong, if I add 1.5gal of e85 to my tank it brings the tank closer to e19-e20.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does your 91oct already have 10% ethanol, or is it 100% gas? Unless my math is wrong, if I add 1.5gal of e85 to my tank it brings the tank closer to e19-e20.
The local Chevron that I go to that's near my work doesn't use ethanol in their gas supposedly, I know for a fact shell does which I'm trying to avoid.

I would only use a gallon if the gas already has 10% ethanol in it

JT Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Country flag
I have 92 octane e10, so I put in a 1:9 ratio which makes ~E18. Since E85 always has less than 85% ethanol (51-83%) and the car is good for E15 according to the owners manual it seems like a safe bet.

According to the calculator it makes 94 octane. My knock control on TSP stage 1 never leaves .49 (rarely it will go to 0.50 or .51 but it never spikes like it does if I use straight 92).

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I have 92 octane e10, so I put in a 1:9 ratio which makes ~E18. Since E85 always has less than 85% ethanol (51-83%) and the car is good for E15 according to the owners manual it seems like a safe bet.

According to the calculator it makes 94 octane. My knock control on TSP stage 1 never leaves .49 (rarely it will go to 0.50 or .51 but it never spikes like it does if I use straight 92).
I have seen mine pop up to .51-.52 on hard pulls from 2nd through 3rd a few times. Running 91 with e85. It seems easier to pop up the knock on this tune compared to TSP1.

2020PearlSi

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Are there any changes to the throttle response that might improve the dead throttle pedal that frequently occurs when trying to blip to rev match? One of my biggest annoyances is trying to blip to rev match downshifting from 6->5 or 5->4 and the pedal does nothing.
The worst for me was always rev matching down to 4th to slow down and the pedal would be dead when I would hit it to speed up again. I have still seen this happen a couple times so far but not nearly as bad as TSP1. It’s also not as jerky letting off throttle and back onto throttle in lower gears.

Chaucer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The worst for me was always rev matching down to 4th to slow down and the pedal would be dead when I would hit it to speed up again.
Bummer, I was hoping that would be fixed by now. I know it’s a Ktuner issue, but maybe @Two Step Performance could lean on them a bit? At this point it’s pretty much the only thing stopping me from tuning.
Sponsored