Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET.. am I supposed to select choices under each heading..????

59A61B07-09CE-43A6-8D71-75809B776110.jpeg
Something is very off here...

That isn't even the screen you'd get with the TSP Stage 1 tune for the non-Si. That's from a KTuner base tune for the Si. The TSP tune has most options hidden and locked except for a few like Advanced VSA and BBG.

Are you sure you actually uploaded the TSP Stage 1 to your hatch?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bkejme68

First Name
BRIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Hatchback Sport touring
Country flag
Something is very off here...

That isn't even the screen you'd get with the TSP Stage 1 tune for the non-Si. That's from a KTuner base tune for the Si. The TSP tune has most options hidden and locked except for a few like Advanced VSA and BBG.

Are you sure you actually uploaded the TSP Stage 1 to your hatch?
Now I’m not sure... I’m actually flashing again right now ..so I’m waiting to continue

OP
OP

Bkejme68

First Name
BRIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Top left hand corner tsp stage 1

FA3DF0AD-880C-4137-B524-CD73C7D3EB14.jpeg
I give up for the night... flashing has been unsuccessful for the third time in a row. Message says I didn’t key off and on correctly.. but when I recover I key on and off correctly.. quite frustrating for myself.. I certainly appreciate the help I’m getting... thanks

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
There should be a prompt that says to key off. Once you do that, there's another prompt to key back on. Really straightforward. Maybe it's slightly different on the V1.2 than the V2 I have, but it should be similar.

Before the key off and on prompts, there's a prompt telling you the flash was successful. Did you get that?

At this point, maybe go ahead and email KTuner support.

OP
OP

Bkejme68

First Name
BRIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
There should be a prompt that says to key off. Once you do that, there's another prompt to key back on. Really straightforward. Maybe it's slightly different on the V1.2 than the V2 I have, but it should be similar.

Before the key off and on prompts, there's a prompt telling you the flash was successful. Did you get that?

At this point, maybe go ahead and email KTuner support.
I was told my battery must be low, causing off and on prompt not working but when it returns to stock it’s ok when I turn off and than on.. so idk maybe put on battery charger and try..

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The battery thing is possible. Uploading a tune does drain some battery and our batteries are weak. When I tune these days, I've learned to either tune it after a long drive or hook up a battery tender while I'm uploading the tune.

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
Also, when flashing, make sure your headlights and climate control are off. The fewer items draining the battery during a flash, the better.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also, when flashing, make sure your headlights and climate control are off. The fewer items draining the battery during a flash, the better.
Yep. I even turn off the head unit's display. Better safe than sorry.

OP
OP

Bkejme68

First Name
BRIAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
No problem I'll make the video tomorrow
Thank you for the video my friend.. tonight I got the tsp on the car.. only difference was I plugged my pc into ac current... all I have now is the dash warning lights on and hopefully they will turn off sometime soon..
Sponsored