Antman44

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
So I just put on a TSP stage 1+ Tune on my 2017 si, I used to have a ton of gurgles and some pops in the higher gears on deceleration. However ever since I put the tune on that has for the most part gone away, I have no gurgles on deceleration anymore and that was one of my favorite things about my car, anybody have any suggestions? Does it have to do with rev hang? Do you know if the phearable stage 1 tune will do the same thing? Let me know what you think. ( I have a takeda afe exhaust, rv6 downpipe)
Sponsored

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't tried the TSP stage 1+ tune yet but it's possible that the certain changes they made with the tune might result in less burbles.

I'm currently running phearable 1.5 (not R version) and I get burbles with/without rev hang (R exhaust, muffler delete, prl catless)

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Rev hang enabled/disabled will have an affect on the gurgle.

I usually make sure rev hang is disabled in the tune. Then use the cruise control button to re-enable rev hang, for more gurgle.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rev hang enabled/disabled will have an affect on the gurgle.

I usually make sure rev hang is disabled in the tune. Then use the cruise control button to re-enable rev hang, for more gurgle.
Took me a while but I finally discovered this 👆 Ever since I installed a catted downpipe I started noticing really nice gurgles with cruise control on.

Before downpipe I enjoyed driving w/ no rev-hang, but now that I'm getting gurgles, I'll accept the rev hang. lol

I'm on +9 hondata basetune, catted dp, and borla s-type... just fyi. cheers!
Sponsored