civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hi guys so I just flashed my car and it says the flash was successful but I still keep getting the errors on my dashboard after the flash and it won’t help me change the map by using the cancel button any help would be appreciated
Sponsored

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Make sure you followed these steps when flashing the tune:

Turn on accessory mode (hitting the start button twice)
Select the TSP Stage 1 tune and click on the flash button
Once the tune has successfully flashed, wait about 10 seconds and turn off the ignition
NOTE: Do not hit OK on the message on the Ktuner software until you follow the steps below:

Wait about 10 to 15 seconds and turn back on accessory mode and let it fully start up
Now you can hit the OK button on your laptop
Turn off the ignition and start the car

You would need to use the Cruise control button to switch maps. Hold down the cruise control button for a few seconds until you see the RPM needle move to 1. Use the up arrow to set it to either map 2 or 3. Hold down the cruise control button again for a few seconds until it goes back to normal. You are now in the selected map. If the RPM needle does not move when holding down the cruise control button than the flash did not take. Another way to know if the flash took is hit the gas pedal, it will not go past 3K RPM and will seem like it's stalling, but that is launch mode

OP
OP

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Make sure you followed these steps when flashing the tune:

Turn on accessory mode (hitting the start button twice)
Select the TSP Stage 1 tune and click on the flash button
Once the tune has successfully flashed, wait about 10 seconds and turn off the ignition
Do not hit OK on the message on the Ktuner software until you follow the steps below:

Wait about 10 to 15 seconds and turn back on accessory mode and let it fully start up
Now you can hit the OK button on your laptop
Turn off the ignition and start the car

You would need to use the Cruise control button to switch maps. Hold down the cruise control button for a few seconds until you see the RPM needle move to 1. Use the up arrow to set it to either map 2 or 3. Hold down the cruise control button again for a few seconds until it goes back to normal. You are now in the selected map. If the RPM needle does not move when holding down the cruise control button than the flash did not take. Another way to know if the flash took is hit the gas pedal, it will not go past 3K RPM and will seem like it's stalling, but that is launch mode
Hey man so I did everything right I drove around a bit and the error codes went away I also tried hitting the gas and it’s not going up 3k rpm so I guess the flash was successful it’s just that when I hit the cruise control button nothing happens

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey man so I did everything right I drove around a bit and the error codes went away I also tried hitting the gas and it’s not going up 3k rpm so I guess the flash was successful it’s just that when I hit the cruise control button nothing happens
How long do you hold it down? Usually you would hold it down for about 3 seconds. This would be the Cruise on button

OP
OP

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How long do you hold it down? Usually you would hold it down for about 3 seconds. This would be the Cruise on button
I tried 3 and 5 seconds and the tachometer is not moving

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP

civicsicoupe20

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey guys thanks for all the help I figured it out I forgot to turn off my cruise control that’s why my tachometer is not moving when I’m holding cancel