TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si (Cobra Race Support Included!)

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Yesterday, I ordered my Stage 1 tune and received it within the hour! Keep up that kind of customer service and I’m going to have to buy parts from TSP only.

As for the tune, I’ve seen one person say that it’s similar to the starter maps and, to be fair, his opinion has adjusted some, but it is similar. While the stage 1 flash tune pulls only smidge harder than a Ktuner starter map, it really SHINES on the top end, where it should. This is a relatively light car so we don’t need a gob ton of torque on the bottom end (especially for those of us who want don’t feel like dealing with the clutch yet). A little bump of torque combined with the LSD is a good set up for an otherwise stock car. But the top end is where the Si needed the most help, and for the price this tune delivers.

For reference: My stage 2 MK6 GTI (DSG) will pull a little on this car from a dig/low end, but from a roll, the Si will take it easy.
Sponsored

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Received my file last night, I have the luxury of comparing this directly against the Vit Stage 1 for those interested as well, have Massive road trip I leave on tomorrow so won't be nailing it but actually loading the tune on my K-Tuner right now and will have Vit in slot 1 and TSP in slot 2:) Can't wait to hit the track again!!!!!!
Yessss! Do it up man and let us know how they compare!

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Yesterday, I ordered my Stage 1 tune and received it within the hour! Keep up that kind of customer service and I’m going to have to buy parts from TSP only.

As for the tune, I’ve seen one person say that it’s similar to the starter maps and, to be fair, his opinion has adjusted some, but it is similar. While the stage 1 flash tune pulls only smidge harder than a Ktuner starter map, it really SHINES on the top end, where it should. This is a relatively light car so we don’t need a gob ton of torque on the bottom end (especially for those of us who want don’t feel like dealing with the clutch yet). A little bump of torque combined with the LSD is a good set up for an otherwise stock car. But the top end is where the Si needed the most help, and for the price this tune delivers.

For reference: My stage 2 MK6 GTI (DSG) will pull a little on this car from a dig/low end, but from a roll, the Si will take it easy.
Glad to see you liked the tune. It would not be difficult for us to add more low end torque, but we are carefully working within the limitations of the factory clutch with our Stage 1 map. :)

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad to see you liked the tune. It would not be difficult for us to add more low end torque, but we are carefully working within the limitations of the factory clutch with our Stage 1 map. :)
Thanks for answering all the questions, and more.
I was going to wait until another 15% eBay sale came up to buy one, but the savings is the same price as your tune, so I think I'll pop with you guys soon.

appreciate all the work you put into the community.
I'd go e85 with you too, but there's no e85 in north/west Phx, seems to be all south and east...that's too far for me to drive

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for answering all the questions, and more.
I was going to wait until another 15% eBay sale came up to buy one, but the savings is the same price as your tune, so I think I'll pop with you guys soon.

appreciate all the work you put into the community.
I'd go e85 with you too, but there's no e85 in north/west Phx, seems to be all south and east...that's too far for me to drive
We are happy to help out in any way we can. :thumbsup:

Also, a "heads up" to anyone that has not purchased the map yet but is interested, please be aware that our introductory pricing ends tonight and that the price will increase to $79.99 tomorrow.

Matthyahuw

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Agean Blue Civic Si Sedan 2016 Omaha Orange Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Also, a "heads up" to anyone that has not purchased the map yet but is interested, please be aware that our introductory pricing ends tonight and that the price will increase to $79.99 tomorrow.
Thanks for letting us know, it will still be free with the purchase of a ktuner tho, yes?

Si_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Just pulled the trigger on this tune. How long does it usually take to receive the file thru e-mail?

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Really liking what I'm hearing so far about the tune, especially the top end. The extra power is nice, sounds very smooth and I like the power curve. Can't wait to try it!

Two Step Performance is awesome too! 80-90% of all my parts are from them. Was looking at a 1-2 week turn around on my RV6 downpipe and they had one 2 day shipped to my door even after I saved $30 on the unit with a coupon! Awesome group!

Tried buying it over lunch on my laptop but Windows 10 brute forced an update that messed my tuning laptop up, go figure!

Totally forgot to get my new KTuner serial number while trying to get my laptop fixed. I haven't been keeping the unit in the car do to the extreme heat lately.

If I buy after 5:00pm CST will I still be able to pick the tune up for sale price?
Be the soonest I can get my new units number unfortunately!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for letting us know, it will still be free with the purchase of a ktuner tho, yes?
Yes
Just pulled the trigger on this tune. How long does it usually take to receive the file thru e-mail?
We send them out in batches ever few hours during the business day.
Really liking what I'm hearing so far about the tune, especially the top end. The extra power is nice, sounds very smooth and I like the power curve. Can't wait to try it!

Two Step Performance is awesome too! 80-90% of all my parts are from them. Was looking at a 1-2 week turn around on my RV6 downpipe and they had one 2 day shipped to my door even after I saved $30 on the unit with a coupon! Awesome group!

Tried buying it over lunch on my laptop but Windows 10 brute forced an update that messed my tuning laptop up, go figure!

Totally forgot to get my new KTuner serial number while trying to get my laptop fixed. I haven't been keeping the unit in the car do to the extreme heat lately.

If I buy after 5:00pm CST will I still be able to pick the tune up for sale price?
Be the soonest I can get my new units number unfortunately!
Anytime before midnight CST will be fine. Thanks!

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Awesome! Appreciate it!

If I had to pick up a KTuner right now it'd be from TSP. You get the map for free which is basically the difference in cost of a used or 15-20% off unit during a sale.
No need to wait for a sale in my opinion if the map is as good as it sounds!

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Ordered today, got the file an hour later....WOW!!! Will be loading it soon

HammerSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
This looks like a great deal. I just bought the Ktuner from you guys a couple weeks ago. Guess I should've waited. :doh:Can I still use the coupon code you provided?

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Question @Two Step Performance.

P0299 & Misfire Monitor is still disabled on MAP1? Or does it truly bring everything back to factory?

I'm only asking because when it comes time for emissions testing, I don't want my car to be in "not ready state".

Also is it true that it is boost by gear for your MAP3?

Last edited:

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Question @Two Step Performance.

P0299 & Misfire Monitor is still disabled on MAP1? Or does it truly bring everything back to factory?

I'm only asking because when it comes time for emissions testing, I don't want my car to be in "not ready state".

Also is it true that it is boost by gear for your MAP3?
p0299 should have no effects on emissions. You should just return the tune back to stock when going for an emission test. I doubt the misfire monitor is disabled.

The boost by gear tables is set for every map. You can't do it for each map
Sponsored