TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si (Cobra Race Support Included!)

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
So MAP1 is just factory style driving, but the car still isn't in a READY STATE when it comes to emissions testing. We still have to flash the unit to the true factory map.
Sponsored

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
How long did you drive it. You should be able to get a ready state if you driven it long enough

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
Okay let me rephrase that. I'm going to assume a sensor is disabled somewhere in the tune to guarantee that the car won't freak out for the people that are running catless.
If I switch to MAP1, that sensor will still be disabled, therefor not leaving the car in a "true ready state" when the inspection station plugs in an ODB scanner?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Okay let me rephrase that. I'm going to assume a sensor is disabled somewhere in the tune to guarantee that the car won't freak out for the people that are running catless.
If I switch to MAP1, that sensor will still be disabled, therefor not leaving the car in a "true ready state" when the inspection station plugs in an ODB scanner?
oh...
depending how strict your region is, some will allow at least 1 to be not ready to pass.

map 1 just gives you stock boost level and throttle response. it does not go back to factory map

IF you have a catless downpipe then going back to factory map will not help.

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
This looks like a great deal. I just bought the Ktuner from you guys a couple weeks ago. Guess I should've waited. :doh:Can I still use the coupon code you provided?
PM us. :)

Question @Two Step Performance.

P0299 & Misfire Monitor is still disabled on MAP1? Or does it truly bring everything back to factory?

I'm only asking because when it comes time for emissions testing, I don't want my car to be in "not ready state".

Also is it true that it is boost by gear for your MAP3?
Disables can be set by the end user. We leave that part unlocked.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Paid last night around 8:00PM CST and I have an e-mail with an attachment by 8:10AM CST from TSP!

Outstanding guys! Will report back once I can get a good test on this tune on the weekend.

Drix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Just got the tune this morning and its pretty nice. redlining 2nd gear gave me a nice backfire sound i never heard before. Its quick going from 0-100. after 100 mph, it just took a while to hit top speed. The power is smooth shifting through the gears. This is a great tune for the track. The launch control is set at 3,000 rpm and you can adjust it using the cruise control. I can say that this tune is pretty reliable on the clutch because it doesnt slip and you can swap your maps for 3 different types power. The boost shows 24-25 psi.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
FYI - when a sensor is disabled, it will not show up at all for NJ inspection when they read the ODBII port, at least this is how it worked with my 2002 WRX. The first sensor had a resistor in it to always show as ready, and the second sensor was disabled. Passed NJ inspection catless like that for years.

Si_Brian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
TSP/Derek Robinson are about to dominate this platform like APR dominates VWs/Audis.

Drix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Something that i noticed is that the knock ctrl sits at .88 and with the ktuner basemaps i used to sit at .54

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
Something that i noticed is that the knock ctrl sits at .88 and with the ktuner basemaps i used to sit at .54
Fuel type & quality of fuel has a lot to do with it as well. What are your mods, if any?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think yeah. my knock just went up to 1.0 and the car shakes. im running 93 octance and a downpipe
:doh:

If you see your knock at .80 for any reason, don’t do anything that makes it keep climbing.
Sponsored