alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Well for now I'm running rich sometimes when I'm babying the car ... Now I have prl stage one intake and I allready have order my 27won intake and rear motor mount ... I'm waiting to install those before ask tsp ... Well if I need to pay more to have better number with my car on tsp stage 1 I will pay lol... Its the game of tunning ??

PS : love the tune :popcorn:

Bozo8823

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Anyone having misfires In cylinders 2 and 4 whole your fuel trims are off? I also recently installed the prl cobra race intake with the race file supplied by two step performance, now my ltft is -16 and I’m misfiring in cylinders 2 and 4.

RoB y4h3ll

First Name
Deric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda civic Si sedan, 2016 Honda civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone having misfires In cylinders 2 and 4 whole your fuel trims are off? I also recently installed the prl cobra race intake with the race file supplied by two step performance, now my ltft is -16 and I’m misfiring in cylinders 2 and 4.
I have had some issues... limp thottle but my trims are in spec. When I get this limp thottle issue, when it comes back, I get a large amount of gargle then a jerk... thats about it. It only happens with MAP 3 on tsp stage 1. Its related to a crap ton of heat soak. Usually when core temp 2 is around 140+

Tego0189

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Ive had misfires in 2 and 4 once then the 2nd time 1 2 3 4. Was running tsp stage 1 street cobra. Fuel trims started to drop pretty quick even while at idle

Last edited:

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag

Ehtesham

First Name
Ehtesham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CiviC
Country flag
DRob is the people’s champ!:bow:
How would you re scale maf on a locked tune.
I also got tsp-1 and have PRL FP/DP and PRL CAI.
On WOT, the AFR goes to 9.5,9.6 which is super rich. I can see black smoke through my rear view mirror and I can smell unburnt fuel too.

Same issue has been experienced by all my friends who bought TSP

Ehtesham

First Name
Ehtesham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CiviC
Country flag
Now I plan to put new spark plugs and get the throttle body cleaned and take datalogs after that.

If I still get the same AFRs, I will request @D-RobIMW and @Two Step Performance to adjust it for me.
As without adjustment, it's useless for me

theblackdogman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
At what fuel trim levels(+-) should you start to be concerned?