Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Do I need to go into the KTuner settings and uncheck a box or something to remove rev hang?? Or will it automatically do it when I upload the tune. New to this stuff. Thanks. I’ve been on the KTuner base maps but just got TSP. Haven’t really felt the rev hang being reduced on those base maps.. was I supposed to turn rev hang off manually?? I was under the impression that the tune does it for ya.
Sponsored

ivanCivix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 10th gen 1.5 sport
Country flag
You have to check the box in ktuner before uploading the tune.

Then, Cruise control (main) must be off to disable rev hang. With cruis control on rev hang is actice even if the tune has disabled

Snidely

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 civic si
Country flag
I may be remembering wrong, but I believe tsp has rev hang turned off by default. I had never realized how bad it was until I went back to a stock tune for a couple months

OP
OP
Mike2020si

Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
He has a 2020, so he needs to go in and disable it manually.
How would I do that? Just installed TSP it feels really good but don’t know if rev hang is gone Lol

OP
OP
Mike2020si

Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
[
You have to check the box in ktuner before uploading the tune.

Then, Cruise control (main) must be off to disable rev hang. With cruis control on rev hang is actice even if the tune has disabled
So where is this box you speak of haha? I can’t find any videos on this particular subject. And so than rev hang will be off unless I want to use cruise control? Never use cruise control anyway.

bay_hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
[

So where is this box you speak of haha? I can’t find any videos on this particular subject. And so than rev hang will be off unless I want to use cruise control? Never use cruise control anyway.
When you load the tune the sidebar will give you access to things you can change. Under quick enables you can disable rev hang there.

Honda Civic 10th gen TSP Stage 1 Rev Hang Delete?? 2020 Civic Si sedan 1615249952305

OP
OP
Mike2020si

Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
When you load the tune the sidebar will give you access to things you can change. Under quick enables you can disable rev hang there.

1615249952305.png
Thank you so much man! Been needing this all day, I’ll take the crown of being a noob today.

OP
OP
Mike2020si

Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

1615249952305.png
Just opened it up. Says it’s already disabled. Guess I’m an even bigger noob than I thought not being able to tell the difference from rev hang on and off.

Branden87

First Name
Branden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
yea i thought the rev hang delete would be more noticeable but it definitely helps