alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
Here in mtl I'm running rich on my stfb1 like ( -20 to -25 on idle or low gas with my 27won intake and rmm . I asked corey if they could look my log file and said nothing was wrong with the tune but I'm getting p0172 system running to rich bank 1 ( Sometime ) and need to reflash to clear it back. They said my car as maybe have an problem or they could try to rescale de maf for 100$ . So the next week a called my dealer needed to fix my ac ( warm on driver side ) and take an look for this problem. My dealer finded nothing anormal. So now I dont know what to do. Waiting on race maf 27won and maybe ask for a custom tune when I will have my dp/fp combo.

Ktuner 1.2 on tsp stage 1 map 3
27won CAI and RMM
94 oct petro canada
Finaly finded the problem ... I just cleaned my maf sensor , cleaned up my 27won cai , changed new plug gaped to 0.28 and now my stfb1 look to be normal ! Now Im rarely geeting -20 to -25 ... I'm at -5 to -15 on low gas or babying ?( look like stuck ) On WOP I'm getting 0 to max -5 ... pretty happy . Now let think to the next upgrade maybe clutch with fp/dp Thx to tsp for the goodies tunes !!! And good customer service.
Sponsored