TSP Stage 1 for the Civic Si has been REDEFINED with 27WON Race MAF Support!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

Phillyp17

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I was on your website 2 hours ago and didn’t see the 27won option. It’s a good thing I didn’t buy it yet lol. I want to get your Stage 1 tune but my 27won intake didn’t get here yet. Do I have to buy 2 separate tunes, one for the stock intake and one for the 27won intake?

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was on your website 2 hours ago and didn’t see the 27won option. It’s a good thing I didn’t buy it yet lol. I want to get your Stage 1 tune but my 27won intake didn’t get here yet. Do I have to buy 2 separate tunes, one for the stock intake and one for the 27won intake?
Ha, this is a new addition. Typically we only send the file specified at the time of order, and then you have conversion options available if you switch your intake sometime down the road. The conversion service is $15, saving you from having to re-purchase the tune again at full price.

If your 27Won Race MAF intake is far off and you are anxious to get started, PM me after ordering your 27Won Race MAF compatible file and we'll see about cooking up an extra file to get you going in the mean time. :thumbsup:

Phillyp17

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
Ha, this is a new addition. Typically we only send the file specified at the time of order, and then you have conversion options available if you switch your intake sometime down the road. The conversion service is $15, saving you from having to re-purchase the tune again at full price.

If your 27Won Race MAF intake is far off and you are anxious to get started, PM me after ordering your 27Won Race MAF compatible file and we'll see about cooking up an extra file to get you going in the mean time. :thumbsup:
I got the emailing confirming that mine will be shipping out next week so I’ll wait for it then. I have to get used to the base tunes first lol. I will be buying it for sure next week once everything is installed though. Thanks for the help!

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Do you guys have any idea when 27won will Officially release the Race MAF?
That is something I really looking for, especially now with support from TSP :headbang:

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Do you guys have any idea when 27won will Officially release the Race MAF?
That is something I really looking for, especially now with support from TSP :headbang:
I do not, sorry. I know that 27WON has been staying busy.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How far off would this be for the 1.5T non-Si? I already had DRob MAF rescale it for me but just wondering for others :)

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How far off would this be for the 1.5T non-Si? I already had DRob MAF rescale it for me but just wondering for others :)
No ETA at this time. Unfortunately Honda's seemingly endless list of non-Si ECU versions makes going back and making these type of updates more difficult than it should be. Keeping up with them and offering base level support for new non-SI ECU software is a constant battle for both us and KTuner.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
No ETA at this time. Unfortunately Honda's seemingly endless list of non-Si ECU versions makes going back and making these type of updates more difficult than it should be. Keeping up with them and offering base level support for new non-SI ECU software is a constant battle for both us and KTuner.
Thats what I expected to hear, makes me feel better about being impatient and getting my own re-scale :)

Keep up the great work!!
Sponsored