TSP Stage 1 for Non-Si Civics - Additionals ECUs Now Supported!

Dirt

First Name
Chawon
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6-Spd Manual
Country flag
I would advise filling up with the highest octane fuel in your area prior to flashing. I just received my TSP stage 1 file a few days ago and I wasn't too happy right off the bat. But man, once the the 93 octane made it's way to the rails and the ECU started learning, I was in for a wild ride. This thing flat out screams. All of the previous comments about softness and smoothness under 3000 rpm are completely correct. The car feels superbly balanced with a very smooth power curve. My only mod is the Takeda Momentum Airbox and Pro Dry S filter and I'm surprised how well it works with the tune. Bottom line, very impressed with this tune from D-Rob and Two Step Performance!
This and the acuity short shifter assembly with upgraded cable bushings if you have a manual is all you need for mods IMO. 2k+ in getting full bolt ons isn't worth the extra 15whp. Better off getting lighter wheels and a stickier tire to get traction with this tune. I was about to make a thread about my experience but it's better off just buying this tune for yourself to test and call it a day.

Advertisement

Last edited:

arnoldo

First Name
Arnoldo
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Thanks to @KTuner and @D-RobIMW we have added support for even more ECU software versions for our TSP Stage 1 Non-Si Tune. New ECU software versions include:

5AA-A9x
5AA-L9x
5AN-A7x
5AN-A8x
5AN-A9x
5AN-AFx
5AN-AGx
5AN-AHx
5AN-AJx
5AN-C3x
5AN-C6x
5AN-C7x
5AN-CFx
5AN-CHx
5AN-E1x
5AN-G2x
5AN-L8x
5AN-L9x
5AN-LFx
5AN-LGx
5AN-LHx
5AN-LJx
5AW-G3x
5AW-G4x
5AW-G5x
5AW-G7x

These are in addition to the many ECUs already supported. Expect these to be live on the site as soon as the server updates later this afternoon.

https://twostepperformance.com/two-...tage-1-tune-for-2016-honda-civic-1-5t-non-si/
I noticed that TSP Stage-1 Tunes for Non-SI is also available for Flashpro.

Which software version that Flashpro users should choose as these software versions are KTuner software version?

I understand that I must include my Flashpro serial number in order for the tunes to work.