TSP Stage 1 (CVT)

Umbra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport hatchback (cvt)
Country flag
So im heavily considering buying the Ktunerv1.2 with the TSP flash for my Honda sport hatch CVT. I wanted to see if I could get some input from people running this tune and specifically here in cali, being that the highest octane we have is 91. How are you knock control levels, and which map do you recommend? I've read map 3 is fine, so long as you don't race every person at the red. Im normal driver just looking for extra power and I hear this tune is a great start. So any feedback would be great.
Sponsored

Shawn2shawn

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
So im heavily considering buying the Ktunerv1.2 with the TSP flash for my Honda sport hatch CVT. I wanted to see if I could get some input from people running this tune and specifically here in cali, being that the highest octane we have is 91. How are you knock control levels, and which map do you recommend? I've read map 3 is fine, so long as you don't race every person at the red. Im normal driver just looking for extra power and I hear this tune is a great start. So any feedback would be great.
Knock control will go up alot with cvt when wot

OP
OP
Umbra

Umbra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 honda civic sport hatchback (cvt)
Country flag
Knock control will go up alot with cvt when wot
Definitely, I read that. I also read that map 2 & 3 allows good performance without having to open the throttle entirely. Do you have a CVT, or you got an SI?

Shawn2shawn

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Definitely, I read that. I also read that map 2 & 3 allows good performance without having to open the throttle entirely. Do you have a CVT, or you got an SI?
1.5 cvt
Sponsored