TSP Stage 1 and No Lift Shift

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if those with KTuner can post their software numbers and whether or not they have “full throttle shift RPM” available to them in Ktuner software.

I just got the Stage 1 Non-Si tune today from @Two Step Performance , which supposedly has No Lift Shift (WOT shifting) enabled, but apparently not for my ECU? That's not a setting I can see on any tune file. Not like this is a deal breaker for me, but I think it should be noted somewhere that not all ECUs support this feature.

I emailed @KTuner support about this, and the answer was "not available currently". So warning to anyone else who has bought / planning to buy the TSP Stage 1 tune after the recent updates, check this in your software before trying a no lift shift.

I'm on 5AN-C3x
Sponsored

OP
OP
hobby-man

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Version history says flex and map switching were added to that list of ECUs. We will be adding FTS as well.
Cool!! By no means is this a post trying to bash either of you, hope it didn't come across that way. Just wanted to make sure others are aware before trying it.

Last edited: