ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
I just placed my order for the TSP stage 1 for my 2019 Si sedan. I cannot wait I have been running the base 9+ psi tune for about 2 month and really enjoyed it so far . But hearing all the great feedback and numbers of the tsp stage 1 I can't wait. My next mods will be an intake and the MAP race exhaust. Any feedback on the tsp with the hondata will be greatly appreciated. I'll update once installed
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Most with the TSP have KTuner and there is one big difference compared to Hondata. With KTuner, you actually have 3 different maps all switchable on the fly. The Hondata version only has the one main map. Other than that, the full TSP Stage 1 (Map 3 on KTuner) is basically identical on Hondata.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I heard there's a cool survey you could fill out to share your tuning experience...

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
Most with the TSP have KTuner and there is one big difference compared to Hondata. With KTuner, you actually have 3 different maps all switchable on the fly. The Hondata version only has the one main map. Other than that, the full TSP Stage 1 (Map 3 on KTuner) is basically identical on Hondata.
Yeah, I saw on the TSP website they offered the 3 different maps and figured since the flashpro doesn't have a screen I'd be limited to choosing 1 at a time when I uploaded the tune. But for the time since I'm stock I'm not worried. Maybe I'll utilize the ktuner trade in program in the future if I have the desire to change tunes on the fly. But overall still just excited to see how this time feels. I appreciate the info and feedback.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

nrchaytor

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 6M
Country flag
I just placed my order for the TSP stage 1 for my 2019 Si sedan. I cannot wait I have been running the base 9+ psi tune for about 2 month and really enjoyed it so far . But hearing all the great feedback and numbers of the tsp stage 1 I can't wait. My next mods will be an intake and the MAP race exhaust. Any feedback on the tsp with the hondata will be greatly appreciated. I'll update once installed
I just ordered the KTuner V2 with TSP stage 1 tune after running +9psi tune with Hondata for a couple years.. Hondata has been good but hearing so much great feedback on the TSP tune with V2 has made me make the switch.. planning to sell my FlashPro

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
I just got my tune today and been at work all day so I'm getting off now and about to upload my tune. Can't wait to check this thing out.

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
First impression after driving around for about 20 minutes is definitely can feel a huge difference in the throttle response and the power is more consistent through the entire gear. Even not in sports mode boost maxed out at 21psi and in sports mode 4th hear hit 24psi, granted it's 95 degrees and 100 percent humidity here where I live. Definitely a great tune , can't wait to hit the highway and some open roads the next few days.

OP
OP
ChefFaz84

ChefFaz84

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan(fc1)
Country flag
So today I decided to take the car out with a friend and really want see what it can do with the tune. Down low the power is incredible but I noticed at around 5400 rpm it felt like the fuel just completely cut out and my car would big down. I did this a few times on both Normal and sport mode and it did the same thing. At first I thought I have to go in on my laptop and check if the rev limiter was set to low but otherwise I have no idea. Any thoughts, I need some help? When I get off work I'm going to do some data logging and get a graph but I'm not good at reading them so definitely need help guys.
Sponsored