drewmac9

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I've been running a base map for a little while now and I think it's time to grab one of these, just wondering what everyone thinks or has experienced with either.
Sponsored

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I loved my phearable on my stock Si before I sold it. Super smooth and great power to redline. The knock control with the tune is pretty sensitive though, so make sure you always run the best gas you can find. Or add a gallon of e85 to your tank to make it happier.

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have personal experience with Phearable 1.5R on my 2018 Civic hatchback CVT and it's an amazing tune. I've no issues with mine and I've probably put 20k miles on this tune alone so far. MPG is as good, if not better, than EPA when you keep your foot out of the throttle.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I've used both. TSP is great. Phearable is just that much smoother.

Crakzor

First Name
Mathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze, 2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have both TSP1+ and phearable 1.5r. TSP1+ felt zippier but clunky jerky especially on decel and sudden throttle. I ran tsp1+ revhang disabled though. When I got phearable 1.5r, I was told not to disable revhang because of an issue w/ 2020 models. It would have been nice to have that advice w/ tsp1+ but now im phearable w/ revhang. It's been smoother and it feels like there's much more power. Im scared to really push it on stock clutch.

both used quick enables:
soft throttle padding
throttle responsiveness II

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I had the following COTS tunes on my '19 Si:
  • TSP Stage 1
  • Phearable Stage 1.5
  • Phearable Stage 1.5R

I preferred the Phearable Stage 1.5 tune to the TSP Stage 1 tune. It felt smoother for sure and has lower BBG limits in 1-2 gear, which, IMO, makes it very nice for daily driving.

The Phearable Stage 1.5R tune is even better. If you have easy access to 93 gas, then definitely get this one! I upgraded to it when it came out in Feb 2021 and have pretty much been exclusively driving in Map 3.

vctwhitepearl

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda SI Coupe
Country flag
have the ex-t hatch totally phearable 1.5r seems to be the one to get the dragon out, power and acceleration is full on with cvt. setting sport with brake hold at stop and launch will lay a long patch, wish I had lsd though to keep both front wheels pulling it eventually grabs.

hondabandit

First Name
hondaman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sport hatch
Country flag
Been on phearable 1.5r for a couple of weeks. Seems a little softer than tsp at first, but the top end is amazing. I'm getting better gas mileage a d my exhaust tips dont even get sooty like every other tunes.

JonnySuicide

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Phearable
Sponsored