TSP Flex Fuel PNP Kit + Stage Civic Si 2 Tune Combo Sale - 270whp / 327tq!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Wow, great deal - considering buying and not installing until I can afford the clutch, after 32k miles most of which on Vit Stg1 and your TSP stg 1 clutch is starting to slip...

Ugh, decisions decisions...

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty cool. The stock turbo is really showing it's tapped out up top... but the midrange is impressive. Hope you sell a pile of them.

My old lady's still content w/stage 1 (and if anyone w/an Si hasn't tried it yet... whadderyouwaitinfer!?). If she says she's getting used to it/bored, I'll throw more money your way.

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Our stock has been replenished. Lots of happy Flex Fuel customers! Get it while the getting is good! :thumbsup:

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
What ethanol percentage was the dyno tested car at and is there any concern for the Si's engine internal strength at these power levels? Thanks!
I believe they mentioned 35% and to use 30-40%. Wonder if there is any benefit staying at 40 vs 30 though?

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
I believe they mentioned 35% and to use 30-40%. Wonder if there is any benefit staying at 40 vs 30 though?
37% is technically 100% advance/boost adder in the tables.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The threads been around quite for a while and never took off like the stage 1 thread. Still... how are people liking their stage 2s? I assume a higher cost of entry for the flex fuel and the almost certain need for a new clutch has made this sell far fewer than stage 1 but it still looks intriguing. Just curious on people's take on it.

Last edited:

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
The threads been quite for a while and never took off like the stage 1 thread. Still... how are people liking their stage 2s? I assume a higher cost of entry for the flex fuel and the almost certain need for a new clutch has made this sell far fewer than stage 1 but it still looks intriguing. Just curious on people's take on it.
Loving it. It’s helping me eat away at my all seasons so i can get some proper tires fitted ASAP

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love it! Always on Map 3 sport mode. Trying to destroy clutch so I can get a good clutch.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love it! Always on Map 3 sport mode. Trying to destroy clutch so I can get a good clutch.
Your clutch angry and slipping or is it holding/holding with you babying it?

I'm on stage 1 and haven't had any slippage in about 6 months of using it. Despite what a lot of folks say... since it isn't slipping and wearing/glazing... I also don't necessarily expect it's all of a sudden going to start after all this time. I also have no illusions that it would hold at this this tune, though with my driving style... it might still be possible because I really don't let boost build much under ~3000 RPMs unless, you know... I'm trying to get through 1st.

As much as folks harp on the clutch being bad... and I'm not saying it isn't well deserved... I wouldn't expect any stock clutch to necessarily hold out once you're pushing an additional 70% of torque beyond stock.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your clutch angry and slipping or is it holding/holding with you babying it?
Neither. I am not babying it, however, I don't do stupid things with my clutch. I just try to drive it aggressively with proper clutch operation. It is holding fine so far.:hmm:

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Neither. I am not babying it, however, I don't do stupid things with my clutch. I just try to drive it aggressively with proper clutch operation. It is holding fine so far.:hmm:
Throw on a FP and DP. Go FBO and It'll start slipping LOL.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sounds similar to how I drive. That's good. I haven't (nor has my wife) gone "the car feels slow again" after ~6 months on TSP stage 1, but this seems the next logical step.

I'd seen a custom tuned car w/an intake on another thread that had an aftermarket intake, though I think that was it... so it isn't directly comparable. Still, that car's power was a little flatter with a little less of a decline up top... possibly from the intake... possibly from being able to work in a little more timing and work out a bit more installed margin that they have with a flash tune to keep the cars safe... probably a little of both.

Still, most of what that car had so far as the shape of the curve (not caring about numbers... different cars, locations, dynos, etc)... this looks to have.

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
Absolutely love it! I've been running it for a few months now. The only complaint I have, which has nothing to do with the PnP Kit, or the Stage 2 tune, is that the ethanol content in my area consistently runs around e65-75. Makes it a little tricky getting it to the proper blend haha.

I will mention though, that I had to modify the plug that's included with the kit that plugs into the ECT2 plug in the wiring harness. What I ended up doing was cutting off the tabs on the side of the plug so it can not only clip in properly, but fit into the factory plug.
Sponsored