Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
After releasing our DIY Flex Fuel Kit, we have had constant requests for a plug-n-play style kit. We began preparing to do so several weeks ago and have all of the components required on hand, with the exception of the ECT2 plugs. We expect to receive them no later than next week, if not by this Friday. Once those are received, the kits will go into production.

For those that may not know what to expect out of a plug and play kit, installation will require the following:
  • Disconnecting the OEM fuel line (above the intake manifold) and replacing it with our modified OEM fuel line with a Flex Fuel Sensor added
  • Unplugging a fuse in the engine bay fuse box, and plugging in the add-a-circuit we are providing, which will power the kit. You will be required to cut a small notch into the side of the fuse box to allow the wire to exit.
  • The ground for the kit will be just behind the fuse box. You will take advantage of a factory grounding point under a 10mm bolt.
  • You will unplug the ECT2 sensor (located on the lower, passenger side of the radiator) and plug in the connector from the Flex Fuel Converter
Total install time is estimated at 15-20 minutes. Detailed instructions will be provided. We also include information on how to enable Flex Fuel base maps in both the Ktuner and Hondata software. (The kit is compatible with both platforms.)

You will find an immediate and very noticeable increase in performance with either of the Flex Fuel base maps, but like all modifications, to extract the most power a custom tune is recommended. We have partnered with Derek Robinson of IMW to offer custom tunes (at an additional cost) to anyone that is interested.

Pre-order pricing for the TSP Flex Fuel Plug-n-Play Kit will be $424.99. Once we begin normal production, the price will be set to $449.99. Free shipping, as always on orders over $100.

If you'd like to add a custom tune, one can be bundled at the discounted rate of $350. Normal pricing for a custom flex fuel e-tune is $399.

https://twostepperformance.com/collections/all/products/tsp-flex-fuel-plug-n-play-kit-preorder
Sponsored

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ok I'm gonna finally pull the trigger on a Flex Fuel Kit. There's a gas station a block away offering E85...
I just have a couple important questions that others may have as well...

1) Safe for CVT?
2) I already own a Ktuner V1... I haven't looked through the menus but, are there pre-loaded Basemaps
for your Flex Fuel Kit?
3) If so, are directions included in your Flex Fuel Kit on how to upload Ktuner Flex Fuel Basemap?
4) From 1-10... what do u think the difficulty level is to install this kit?

Sorry, if these are rookie questions... this will be a huge undertaking and I'd rather get answers straight from the source. I've read through the forums and it seems that there are some conflicting reviews. Thanks for your time!

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Crap... I saw some of my questions answered in your original post. Sorry bout that... I've been doing sooo much research I got a bit mixed up lol. If you can still humor me by confirming my questions, that would be awesome!

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok I'm gonna finally pull the trigger on a Flex Fuel Kit. There's a gas station a block away offering E85...
I just have a couple important questions that others may have as well...

1) Safe for CVT?
2) I already own a Ktuner V1... I haven't looked through the menus but, are there pre-loaded Basemaps
for your Flex Fuel Kit?
3) If so, are directions included in your Flex Fuel Kit on how to upload Ktuner Flex Fuel Basemap?
4) From 1-10... what do u think the difficulty level is to install this kit?

Sorry, if these are rookie questions... this will be a huge undertaking and I'd rather get answers straight from the source. I've read through the forums and it seems that there are some conflicting reviews. Thanks for your time!
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Yes, of course
4.) With a ā€˜1ā€™ being applying a sticker and ā€˜10ā€™ being rebuilding your engine, Iā€™d honestly say 2.5-3.0. Weā€™re doing all of the ā€œhardā€ work.

For those that have already ordered, we expect to start shipping on Tuesday!

Mister2kris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Yes, of course
4.) With a ā€˜1ā€™ being applying a sticking and ā€˜10ā€™ being rebuilding your engine, Iā€™d honestly say 2.5-3.0. Weā€™re doing all of the ā€œhardā€ work.

For those that have already ordered, we expect to start shipping on Tuesday!
Sweet! Expect an order from me tomorrow morning!!!! Thanks for the super fast response! All the positive reviews of your company are legit :)!

ntoenis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does the tuning package for the Ktuner V2 with flex fuel tune come with the flex fuel plug and play kit? IF so I'm so ordering.

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does the tuning package for the Ktuner V2 with flex fuel tune come with the flex fuel plug and play kit? IF so I'm so ordering.
yes both ktuner and hondata have base maps available but seriously consider getting a custom tune.

3925blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si sedan
Country flag
You are going to have to order all three parts:
KTuner V2
FlexFuel hardware kit (DIY or PnP)
FlexFuel custom tune

562Si

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Do you have to remove the bumper to get to ECT2 sensor? I just got this kit

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I believe we clarified this via email earlier today. :thumbsup:

With this kit there is no splicing of any wires?
Correct! No wires to cut.

Do you have to remove the bumper to get to ECT2 sensor? I just got this kit
No, but you will want to remove the undertray and access it from the bottom.