First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered your flex fuel kit this morning and already got a shipping notice! Looking forward to getting it installed and having a lot more power before the turbo kicks in. Ktuner's chart shows a 60 ft lb jump at 2200 rpm! I will just use Ktuner's 23 basemap as I still have a stock clutch. A custom tune would surely rip my clutch apart! Maybe a new clutch next year. I will miss having Vit's Stage 1, but will have the new on fly Ktuner features available.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
I ordered your flex fuel kit this morning and already got a shipping notice! Looking forward to getting it installed and having a lot more power before the turbo kicks in. Ktuner's chart shows a 60 ft lb jump at 2200 rpm! I will just use Ktuner's 23 basemap as I still have a stock clutch. A custom tune would surely rip my clutch apart! Maybe a new clutch next year. I will miss having Vit's Stage 1, but will have the new on fly Ktuner features available.
Thanks for your order! Waiting for a clutch to custom tune is likely best. We will also have more clutch options in the future, I am particularly excited about something new that SPEC is building for us. :)

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is the best way to access the ECT2 sensor to unplug the harness from the radiator? I have an all white connector and pulled on it and it wouldn't come off. What do I do to get it off? I pulled off the long black floor pan to access it. Should I have bent the short floor pan flap in the corner down instead? I tried to install it twice and still am out of luck.
Honda Civic 10th gen TSP Flex Fuel Plug-n-Play Kit - Now available for Pre-Order image

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
you take the undertray off and you have access to it. no need to bend anything

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What is the best way to access the ECT2 sensor to unplug the harness from the radiator? I have an all white connector and pulled on it and it wouldn't come off. What do I do to get it off? I pulled off the long black floor pan to access it. Should I have bent the short floor pan flap in the corner down instead? I tried to install it twice and still am out of luck.
image.jpg
That plug is usually not much trouble. Remember that it is plugged directly into the radiator.

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
you take the undertray off and you have access to it. no need to bend anything
Which under tray? The aluminum one? The long black plastic one? Or the short square one in the corner?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
There's only one undertray... the big aluminum tray one to access your engine bay

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was wrong in that the white thing I showed in my photo was not the ECT2 connector.
Sponsored