First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Drats... installed everything but haven't tested it out yet... hope everything runs fine... ill keep you guys updated. I wonder what the percentage of error is across the board?
Sponsored

10civics

First Name
bo peep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Drats... installed everything but haven't tested it out yet... hope everything runs fine... ill keep you guys updated. I wonder what the percentage of error is across the board?
Quick check; if things ain't working as planned and yur running straight 85 or even 30 blend yur trims will be through the roof in a positive sense, numerically speaking that is.

Last edited:

87Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
TSP is sending me a replacement harness. I think my problem is at the ECT2 plug. I went to unplug to check the pin and pulled out the wire in the process. Will post an update once I get the replacement on.

Can't say enough good things about TSP customer service. These guys were responding to my messages yesterday (Sunday) and sending me a replacement the next day.

Siguy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
My problem with the kit was one of the harnesses (shorter harness) they sent me was evidently assembled incorrectly by them. After a week of trouble shooting they sent me a new harness and once I switched it out everything worked correctly. But i was getting zero voltage from the ect2 plug and not 5v like you guys. They do have good customer service though.

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does the ECT2 plug only go in one way ? I connected it but didn’t hear a click & space is limited I can’t seem to twist one & try the other way. Thanks

Siguy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
You can force it in the wrong way if you try hard enough but it will begin to push the pin out slightly. The correct otientation should go right in without much effort. If you look at the 2 wires that go into the ect2 plug you should be able to determine which way the adapter needs to go in. I can't remember the 2 colors of the wire but Im sure Corey could help you out with that!

Last edited:

87Octane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Got my replacement harness today and now working fine. They sent complete harness replacement and not sure exactly where the problem was.

OP hope it works out for you. If you reached out to TSP I am sure they will take care of you.

Honda Civic 10th gen TSP Flex Fuel Kit w/Ktuner IMG_20180725_184639

OP
OP

LightX

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I can confirm that the harness is defective. Comparing the two, everything is identical except for that one pin connector going into ECT2. The defective one is more round and short and the replacement is thin, sharp, and longer. Gauge is reading correctly now :)

Honda Civic 10th gen TSP Flex Fuel Kit w/Ktuner CBE18492-BE9A-4EFC-88A5-F11230E123B8
Sponsored