TSP E85 Kit

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I seen that the stage 2 exedy clutch had horrible torque ratings what do you think about Action Clutch?
I've seen the ratings but I have yet to see someone ever report one of those clutches slipping. Exedy shot themselves in the foot with the ratings. I believe they are incorrect, but regardless, they would have sold a lot more clutches with better published ratings.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ApolloFC3

ApolloFC3

First Name
Amir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've seen the ratings but I have yet to see someone ever report one of those clutches slipping. Exedy shot themselves in the foot with the ratings. I believe they are incorrect, but regardless, they would have sold a lot more clutches with better published ratings.
What clutch do you recommend? Or any other supporting mods

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Also more curious on this topic if I run the kit and somehow run out of e85 can I still run that same tune on 93 ? And I get my e85 from a shell 50 min away does it have to be some special type of e85 or is this fine ? Just curious new to flex fuel

10thgenSIcoupeBLK

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen Civic si coupe
Country flag
Just buys car lmao wants to mod it. I feel that I swore when I bought mine I wouldn’t mod it for at least a year

I lasted one week........ and now I’m happily burning my first and second gear and already on a second set of tires ! Fwd life ! Is the life .... for me .... coming from a rear wheel g35 coupe

DmK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Also more curious on this topic if I run the kit and somehow run out of e85 can I still run that same tune on 93 ? And I get my e85 from a shell 50 min away does it have to be some special type of e85 or is this fine ? Just curious new to flex fuel
Yes you can run 93. The reason of flex fuel kit is that you car can detect what kind of fuel is inside and adjust power settings accordingly