JFS

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aspiring from nissan to Honda
Country flag
On desperate begging from my mechanic, I'm trying to switch brands from Nissan to Honda. I;m looking at a 2010 Civic with 90k. THey're asking $5k but it has a driver side ding, and I'm trying to estimate what that will cost me to fix. Right now I only have a bad pic, which I'll share, but I'm told the paint is actually intact, somehow. Any guesses what it would cost to fix this?
Honda Civic 10th gen Trying to make Honda my brand civic dent
Sponsored

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Look up a painless dent removal service and send them a better picture. They should be able to give you an estimate.

FK7 Civic Pilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
On desperate begging from my mechanic, I'm trying to switch brands from Nissan to Honda. I;m looking at a 2010 Civic with 90k. THey're asking $5k but it has a driver side ding, and I'm trying to estimate what that will cost me to fix. Right now I only have a bad pic, which I'll share, but I'm told the paint is actually intact, somehow. Any guesses what it would cost to fix this?
civic dent.png
You might want to try the 8th gen civic forum for future questions, You'll get more responses than from the 10th gen civic forum. Supplied photo doesn't look to bad, if you go with a PDR fix I had a similar dent which cost about $300 to fix.