First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So awhile back I saw a post on Instagram of a Civic with a really cool front decal between the grille and the vent for the intercooler that honestly fit perfectly. Unfortunately I completely forgot to bookmark it so I can't find it, but I really want to replicate it. It looked similar to the one attached (excuse the terrible drawing) and yes it also had the red trim on the side. I've seen this once or twice but it was the one with red trim in particular that was shaped the best to me. If anyone knows their @ I'd really appreciate it and I'd love to know your thoughts on it!

Honda Civic 10th gen Trying to Find Civic Owner with Front Decal Screenshot_20200219-134124_Chrome
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Couldn't you just create the same effect with some black vinyl (or Plastidip) and red pinstriping?

Last edited:
OP
OP

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nah, honestly couldnt stand not having a manual, I love it. Although you're right that is what it looks a lot like. And @gtman yeah I intend to replicate it but I want to look at their's first for reference.

Last edited:
OP
OP

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Update: I found him, his ig is @flipchino_fc3_si

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I wrapped that part of my bumper in vinyl. I did it for the looks and because it covered my plate holes as I took my front plate off.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
It'll be interesting to see what it looks like when you're done but from the mockup it looks like a Toyota or a Lexus. I've always felt that the Civic has maybe a bit too much black going on around the front bumper as it is but it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. :)
Sponsored