InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Do you think any NEW Catless Downpipes will be sold for higher prices in the future since they are completely off the market? *Private Sales*
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hey guys, just received the following for the CTR:

1x Catted DP - no coating
1x Catted DP - Silver Ceramic Coating
1x Catless DP - no coating (Canada-only)
1x Catless DP - Silver Ceramic Coating (Canada-only)
1x Catless DP & FP Combo - no coating (Canada-only)

Catted DP's only for USA, no Catless private deals etc. through PM.

You can purchase directly through the link below, I can ship them out within 48 hours :)

https://unity-performance.com/collections/2017-civic-type-r?pf_v_vendor=RV6

--

Side note, we paired up a coated RV6 Catted DP with our 27WON FP and Exhaust on our CTR this weekend, and it sounds fantastic! Added another big mod too which we'll share later, the car definitely wants to get going!

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
Hey guys, just received the following for the CTR:

1x Catted DP - no coating
1x Catted DP - Silver Ceramic Coating
1x Catless DP - no coating (Canada-only)
1x Catless DP - Silver Ceramic Coating (Canada-only)
1x Catless DP & FP Combo - no coating (Canada-only)

Catted DP's only for USA, no Catless private deals etc. through PM.

You can purchase directly through the link below, I can ship them out within 48 hours :)

https://unity-performance.com/collections/2017-civic-type-r?pf_v_vendor=RV6

--

Side note, we paired up a coated RV6 Catted DP with our 27WON FP and Exhaust on our CTR this weekend, and it sounds fantastic! Added another big mod too which we'll share later, the car definitely wants to get going!
Nice! We received an RV6 shipment today as well but as you would expect no catless downpipes south of the border. :cry:

I have an idea about that big mod. ;) Looking forward to learning more!

REC13

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1999 Integra gsr, 2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
Do you think any NEW Catless Downpipes will be sold for higher prices in the future since they are completely off the market? *Private Sales*
From what the tuners say there isn't a huge difference in power between the catted and catless. If that is true I doubt there will be a huge market for the catless pipes. They were already significantly cheaper that a catted pipe anyway.

InkedHisto

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
From what the tuners say there isn't a huge difference in power between the catted and catless. If that is true I doubt there will be a huge market for the catless pipes. They were already significantly cheaper that a catted pipe anyway.
Cool. I currently ask because I have a new catless prl downpipe I never got to use.

REC13

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1999 Integra gsr, 2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
Might be worth a little more than you paid for it in the current market...

OP
OP
SperryCTR

SperryCTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Wanted to thank the vendors that reached out and everyone who commented. I ended up getting a PRL catted from @Ramster. So big s/o to him, he was very responsive and helpful when I had some questions. He’s still got some parts for sale I believe for anyone in the NE. Definitely vouch.

I was able to install the DP today thankfully nothing went wrong with the removal or install really. Struggled a little with the turbo nuts/bolts, but then my pops came home and went full 30 years trade experience on me. 10’ piece of strut to use as leverage with the socket wrench was all it took. Immediately got all 4 off with that setup nice and easy.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Wanted to thank the vendors that reached out and everyone who commented. I ended up getting a PRL catted from @Ramster. So big s/o to him, he was very responsive and helpful when I had some questions. He’s still got some parts for sale I believe for anyone in the NE. Definitely vouch.

I was able to install the DP today thankfully nothing went wrong with the removal or install really. Struggled a little with the turbo nuts/bolts, but then my pops came home and went full 30 years trade experience on me. 10’ piece of strut to use as leverage with the socket wrench was all it took. Immediately got all 4 off with that setup nice and easy.
Anytime bro and thank you!
Sponsored