trying to buy OEM parts. best place for pricing?

barqcider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic HB EX-L
Country flag
looking at buying rotors and pads for my 2017 hatchback. front for now.. any recommendations where online? cant seem to find OEM
Sponsored

David Harper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe
Country flag
be aware they sometimes offer a good price for OEM parts then charge a fortune for shipping. I bought some front end body parts on line they were OEM and they only weighed a few pounds they charged almost a hundred for shipping.

OP
OP

barqcider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic HB EX-L
Country flag
i used to used college hills honda. they are asking 78 per rotor and 50 for pads. still debating though.

ubersoph

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si
Country flag
be aware they sometimes offer a good price for OEM parts then charge a fortune for shipping. I bought some front end body parts on line they were OEM and they only weighed a few pounds they charged almost a hundred for shipping.
That's because they are body parts. The shipping costs are the actual price of shipping, they just don't bake shipping into part prices.

Cat Damon

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R, 2017 Civic Hatch LX 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
https://www.bernardiparts.com/ is doing free shipping right now over $75. They seem to have raised the prices a little to compensate for missing shipping, but it's still cheaper than many other options in my experience. Plus if you're in the northeast, you'll get the parts within a couple days.

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I use either Rockauto or HondaPartsNow. They're both good for me. Just got some Brakes from Rock Auto and they're great.

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Check your friendly dealer's parts department too. But they can be very different. For maintenance parts one dealer might charge double the price, another basically the same price as online minus the shipping.

For example the prices for Honda brake fluid, PS fluid, and some minor brake-related parts I bought just a couple of weeks ago from one of my local Honda dealers were as low as anywhere else and I can get these items usually immediately or next day if they are out of stock.