2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The cheaper one...Although it looks a lot better than what i brought at the time. They must have updated the style

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I ordered one from Amazon, it looks legit (not Honda) and will post eval and photo when installed.
I recently put in that spare tire sub and it sounds GREAT with a little 300W kicker mono amp. Really pleased. It's more like an exciter(vibrator) than an actual sub moving air. It'll shake the entire car and mirror like the prior cab I had in there but outside the car can't really hear it.
So the reason I put in the spare tire sub was so I could have a tray. My little acoustic suspension sub cab was velcroed to the spare tire lid and with a liner it would have slid all around. Besides, the cabinet was taking up a lot of room.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered one from Amazon, it looks legit (not Honda) and will post eval and photo when installed.
I recently put in that spare tire sub and it sounds GREAT with a little 300W kicker mono amp. Really pleased. It's more like an exciter(vibrator) than an actual sub moving air. It'll shake the entire car and mirror like the prior cab I had in there but outside the car can't really hear it.
So the reason I put in the spare tire sub was so I could have a tray. My little acoustic suspension sub cab was velcroed to the spare tire lid and with a liner it would have slid all around. Besides, the cabinet was taking up a lot of room.
Curious what was it on Amazon that you ordered?

Fountainhead

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Curious what was it on Amazon that you ordered?
Civic Hatchback Cargo Liner - Compatible with 2017-2021 Civic EX/EX-L/LX,All Weather tech Rear Trunk Tray Cargo Mat Custom-Fit,3D TPO Waterproof Durable Accessories,No Sport/Sport Touring/Type R Model

Reviewers said it fits the Type R rear area which isn't surprising given that the Type R is actually a Civic, lol.
Sponsored