Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Here's a look at the Trunk Tray accessory and opening with seats folded down in the sedan.

Honda Civic 10th gen Trunk tray and seat fold down opening 2016-civic-trunk-tray
Sponsored

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I can't wait to see if I can get a bike in there. It would make it the perfect car for me.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda has done a nice job with the high wall truck tray. Saw the Honda front mats on the 2016 Pilot and Accord. Too bad they don't spend the same attention to the mats that really need the high wall. WeatherTech for me, thank you.

Last edited:

Red Traveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I'm assuming this will be offered for the coupe also? Maybe with slight variation in size.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I'm assuming this will be offered for the coupe also? Maybe with slight variation in size.
Most likely, in fact the trunk tray for the 9th gen Sedan and Coupe are the same part number so they were interchangable.

randY49

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thetailpipe.com
Vehicle(s)
1988 CRX Si, 2015 Civic Si
Country flag
Honda has done a nice job with the high wall truck tray. Saw the Honda front mats on the 2016 Pilot and Accord. Too bad they don't spend the same attention to the mats that really need the high wall. WeatherTech for me, thank you.
I was "building" a Civic on Honda's website and noticed they have two all-season mats listed as options, a regular and a high-wall. Maybe they finally got the message?
Sponsored