Landdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan LX
Country flag
In preparation for my audio upgrade, I'll be beginning by installing Noico sound deadening in the trunk. I'm pretty sure I can understand how to remove the panels by removing the pins, but how do I remove the plastic latch cover that I've circled in the pic? Do I just pull it harder?

Honda Civic 10th gen Trunk Liner 2016-Honda-Civic-EX-trunk
Sponsored

x6369x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
In preparation for my audio upgrade, I'll be beginning by installing Noico sound deadening in the trunk. I'm pretty sure I can understand how to remove the panels by removing the pins, but how do I remove the plastic latch cover that I've circled in the pic? Do I just pull it harder?

2016-Honda-Civic-EX-trunk.jpg
There should be 4 clips holding it place ... just pull harded.

Honda Civic 10th gen Trunk Liner 20170605-205347v2

x6369x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
how was the sound deaddening? do you recommend it and how much did you use for the spare tire area and overall trunk?
Overall I used about 40 sq ft of Second Skin Damplifier to cover the trunk, trunk lid, and rear deck (top, bottom and plastic).
I could use another 20 sq ft for all 4 doors, but I'm done for now.
I have 2 Kicker 10's and a 600w amp and the only rattles I get are from the rear deck, which I think is caused from the trunk "breathing" when the bass hits.

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
Overall I used about 40 sq ft of Second Skin Damplifier to cover the trunk, trunk lid, and rear deck (top, bottom and plastic).
I could use another 20 sq ft for all 4 doors, but I'm done for now.
I have 2 Kicker 10's and a 600w amp and the only rattles I get are from the rear deck, which I think is caused from the trunk "breathing" when the bass hits.
Thanks bro!!