True 3" exhaust system for the Civic Type R (FK8)

JSmoothBui

Jims_CTR
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R - 16626 - Championship White
Country flag
Holy smokes man! That sounds amazing! Would you be able to share, in a pm, how the tubes and RMM are working for you? Have been looking at them for some time now.

You can see my videos here comparing 27Won boost tubes to OEM, but this is the 27Won exhaust thread tho so yeah lol

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Not sure if anyone has any sound clips without a downpipe, I'd be interested in hearing that. The one with the catless RV6 sounds sick though.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

RustyRico410

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Country flag
Thanks for sharing the video man, we always got people asking for more sound clips so this helps a ton. Sounds amazing!!!!
Of course! And thanks! Set up was def inspired from the clips you sent me you guys are also free to use or edit the clips as well if you want, keep up the great work and can’t wait for the FMIC update blog

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Of course! And thanks! Set up was def inspired from the clips you sent me you guys are also free to use or edit the clips as well if you want, keep up the great work and can’t wait for the FMIC update blog
They released that today I think. No pricing, but performance numbers are out ;)

Chi_The_Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Mine arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to get it installed! Do you have any other mods?
I have full bolt ons. I probably will get Hondata later this spring.

If you don’t have a down pipe. I highly recommend getting one when you install this.

HookemNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have full bolt ons. I probably will get Hondata later this spring.

If you don’t have a down pipe. I highly recommend getting one when you install this.
I actually have a PRL catted downpipe. I am swapping from an AWE touring to 27won b/c of the loudness of the exhaust in the cabin. Hearing the 27won, I think it will be much better for cruising while still being able to talk to the wife in the passenger seat :D

Last edited:

metal_driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TSX (Euro-R mods), 2009 Acura TSX, 2008 MDX, 2011 Shelby GT500, 2018 Type R, 2020 MDX A-Spec
Country flag
/\ Interested in hearing your impressions between the two exhausts once you get the new one on

TypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CBP CTR, '17 SGP SPORT TOURING 6MT(SOLD)
Country flag
I actually have a PRL catted downpipe. I am swapping from an AWE touring to 27won b/c of the loudness of the exhaust in the cabin. Hearing the 27won, I think it will be much better for cruising while still being able to talk to the wife in the passenger seat :D
Also very interested to hear your impressions as I am also trying to decide between these 2 exhaust systems although I'll probably keep the original DP.

Chi_The_Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Here’s a sound clip in the garage on my IG Chi_the_Process.

27WON exhaust with the RV6P catted down pipe.