True 3" exhaust system for the Civic Type R (FK8)

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Turn up your speakers and let us know what you think. Dropping the video link here first for you guys before posting it up on social.
Sounds amazing! Im actually super interested what it would sound like with a high flow cat... Mhmhmh But great job you guys! Im sold, ill definitely be on the pre-order if there is one!
Sponsored

Vincentbrown65

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Turn up your speakers and let us know what you think. Dropping the video link here first for you guys before posting it up on social.
Sounds like music to my ears! I like the bubbly sound when the engine comes off of a rev near idle. The real test, though, will be what it is like inside the car. I know that has been a huge focus for you guys to minimize the drone.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
It sounds great. I just want to acknowledge that you listened to the members and gave us a pure sound video without distraction. Thank you!

If I wanted to have these powder coated black, do you think that it would work, or would the high temps prevent this?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It sounds great. I just want to acknowledge that you listened to the members and gave us a pure sound video without distraction. Thank you!

If I wanted to have these powder coated black, do you think that it would work, or would the high temps prevent this?
We believe firmly in taking and applying customer feedback in every aspect we can.

By the time the exhaust gases get to the tips, it would have cooled by a decent amount. I don't see any reason a good powder coat wouldn't work here.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
1700 USD

Fuck that's going to be close to 2500 cad lool

So I eony need to purchase a DP/FP? Itll come with?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1700 USD

Fuck that's going to be close to 2500 cad lool

So I eony need to purchase a DP/FP? Itll come with?
Out system will come with a front-pipe but not a down-pipe.

xGreyWorm

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sounds amazing super stoked to get this. I will be on the pre order list for sure.

xGreyWorm

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
How different is the sound decibel level with a catless DP? I have a catless and am making sure or asking if it’s going to drone? Keep up the good work though guys looks and sounds amazing.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
How different is the sound decibel level with a catless DP? I have a catless and am making sure or asking if it’s going to drone? Keep up the good work though guys looks and sounds amazing.
@27Won...^^^This

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks

soapctr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
ow cat... Mhmhmh But great job you guys! Im
It would be great if there's a standardized dB level across all the popular exhausts including the stock. I love this 27Won exhaust note but I don't want the overall volume to be too loud.

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have all that recorded and measured. just not published yet. I'll try and get around to it next week if I can. As you would guess it is much louder with a downpipe. I suggest a catted downpipe for those who do not have one yet and are looking as it helps control exhaust smell and acts like an extra muffler to keep the tones in check. Given the options currently, we are contemplating possibly making our own downpipe in the future but will still be sometime before we do.

SloPoke83

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have all that recorded and measured. just not published yet. I'll try and get around to it next week if I can. As you would guess it is much louder with a downpipe. I suggest a catted downpipe for those who do not have one yet and are looking as it helps control exhaust smell and acts like an extra muffler to keep the tones in check. Given the options currently, we are contemplating possibly making our own downpipe in the future but will still be sometime before we do.
Just to clarify, a vid or sound clip will be posted with a catless DP? Thanks!
Sponsored