Trouble With Pandora With Bluetooth

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
When I first bought my 2017 Civic, as soon as I use the pandora app on the car it would automatically connect using bluetooth on my iPhone 7. Ever since I updated my phone to IOS 11 it started giving me problems. The dealership just gave me a loaner with a new Fit that has a similar radio. Pandora works so much better. It connects every time with bluetooth. What is the deal??? Does the Pandora app on the car need to be updated?
Sponsored

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
When I first bought my 2017 Civic, as soon as I use the pandora app on the car it would automatically connect using bluetooth on my iPhone 7. Ever since I updated my phone to IOS 11 it started giving me problems. The dealership just gave me a loaner with a new Fit that has a similar radio. Pandora works so much better. It connects every time with bluetooth. What is the deal??? Does the Pandora app on the car need to be updated?
Do a Google search on "pandora ios 11 issues"
This is a know issue -- lots of info on how to fix it .

OP
OP

roth91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Do a Google search on "pandora ios 11 issues"
This is a know issue -- lots of info on how to fix it .
I am now running IOS 12. Still the same problem. Should I disconnect my phone and try to reconnect? My pandora app is the latest version.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
I am now running IOS 12. Still the same problem. Should I disconnect my phone and try to reconnect? My pandora app is the latest version.
YOU are not the only person on this earth who is running IOS12 and trying to run Pandora. If you are having a problem, chances are 1000's of other are as well, and there will be a lot of information about the issues on the Internet.

Rather than asking random questions like "Should I disconnect my phone and try to reconnect", why don't you pull on the knowledge of 1000's of others, and search for your answers on Google .

And yes, "Should I disconnect my phone and try to reconnect" .. try it .. why not ?

Maybe also ensure that the Bluetooth connections has "MEDIA" turned on, if that is applicable on the Iphone Bluetooth menu.

BTW: I do not use Iphone, I have, and only have knowledge of Android Phones .
Sponsored