• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina Triad/Piedmont NC Part Out

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
Hello,

I have two items for sale and more to come in the next few months. I am currently selling my PRL Flex Fuel Kit (though mine is an older model compared to the one in the link) and Competition Clutch - Stage 2 Clutch w/ Lightweight Flywheel plus other clutch accessories.

PRL Flex Fuel Kit: 20k miles on it with zero problems. I took it off because I have been considering selling my car and it wouldn't pass emissions with some of the sensors that were disabled to run it. I am lazy and don't want to go through the trouble of taking it off each year if I do keep the car lol.

$300 (https://www.ebay.com/itm/1550729679...04iVSkOSwu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY)

Competition Clutch - Stage 2 Clutch w/ Lightweight Flywheel and accessories: 0 miles. The box that it came in was torn to pieces! You can check my post history to see me asking about it. The clutch plate has a few scratches on it (which you can see in those pictures) but should be completely fine. I am also including the PRL Stainless Steel line AND NA Performance FTW CMC (clutch master cylinder) in the price below. Below that is the price for the items individually.

ALL Clutch parts (clutch kit, CMC, SS line): $1000 OBO

Parts separated:
Clutch & Fly wheel: $825
CMC: $220
Stainless Steel Line: $25

Shipping in US is free EXCEPT for the Clutch and flywheel. That is heavy and expensive lol. We can negotiate the price of shipping for that (half and half?)

Honda Civic 10th gen Triad/Piedmont NC Part Out IMG_20220710_200909
Sponsored

Last edited:

chris2050

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
Im interested in the kzcmc

chris2050

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Country flag
how would you like the payment? I have PayPal Zelle & Cashapp just lmk what works best for you also I’m in Texas postal code 75042 I know you said shipping’s free but just so you have an idea.

OP
OP
ThatBlueSi

ThatBlueSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe
Country flag
how would you like the payment? I have PayPal Zelle & Cashapp just lmk what works best for you also I’m in Texas postal code 75042 I know you said shipping’s free but just so you have an idea.
I have PayPal and cash app. Either work for me! I just looked at UPS (my preferred shipper but if something else is better let me know) and I can get it to you by Friday if I ship tomorrow.

I also sent you a direct message on here if you want to trade more personal details.

JonnySuicide

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Bump for good clutch/flywheel

OP
OP
ThatBlueSi